Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
ok sanpedro fans the capt jeff is going down 4-29 to 5-4 for his monthly fishing ,eating ,relaxing ,get away ..[time for roll call] for the 1pm famous bbq yum, yum yum ,,,check in at bc bar on the beach ..sun may 1/2004 the check in time is 1pm or what have you but late comers can still give the capt jeff a hug ,, just yell your name when you come to the hut or if your shy just yell is capt jeff in the house .. you will not miss me ..lets hear who is going to show ,that day post back your names and where your from ??and staying ??,,capt jeff's at the aqua marina suites ,in town capt jeff's from new jersey [how you doing ],,

Living The Dream Every Day!
Hey Capt, If you mean Sunday May 2ND, 2004 the 4 in my group will be there a little after 1 pm. (3 middle age guys with one well preserved middle aged gal.)

...count me in if I finish sorting my white socks.

Gone fishing!!
I'm bumming. I'm not going back till May 27th thru May 31st. Have a cocktail on me!!!

K
K
How late does the BBQ go--we don't get in until 2:00 that day so we aren't sure if we will make it?

K
K
Til the food runs out. 2:00 may be 2 late. If you're just getting to International at 2:00, you'll probably be out of luck.

capt. jeff...i so wish we could be there while you're around...sounds like you know how to attract a party!! without ever having met you in person...i know your social skills are legendary!!

i must say that i've become much more interested in fishing in general over the past year...the charter with capt. bicho may be the best it ever gets (of course the atmosphere...sun, heat, turqouise water & a great capt.....has a lot to do with it)...but i know i'm "hooked" ...

in a couple of weeks, we're heading out into lake ontario with another reputed great capt. of the lakes who runs a "school" on the water to teach people how to catch the magnificent trout & salmon in these waters... trolling... downriggers.... i predict a new/larger fishing boat in our future here!

have fun on your next trip...and say hello to bicho for us! he will always be in our memories!!

Hey Capt. Jeff....Sorry we missed you, but last week in AC was (like you say) living the dream. The half-day fishing, BBQ lunch, hubby birthday, snorkel party that you helped me arrange was fantastic! Charlie and Bicho Jr were the best!! They even had a birthday cake for hubby....what great guys.

Hope to meet you on our next visit to AC. In the meantime, give Charlie and Bicho Jr a big hug and a big "thank you" from me.

Cheers!!

E
E
Hey Capt. Jeff, still looking?

Um Yeah! We will be there!

Finally I get to say that . . .

laugh

(Departure City: Los Angeles; Arrival: Captain Morgan's)

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.