Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Russell - all the prices are to Belize City. You must add-on the Tropic/Maya flights.

I've never seen an Internet or Domestic airline fare to AC. The only way to have one pricing would be to have a TA do it for you (and it would still be 2 separate tickets). Tropic & Maya are not affiliated/parterned with anyone.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Johnboy when in July are you going & will you be in Conroe this weekend?

OP Offline
As noted here many times, the fare from municipal to San Pedro is about US$26 one-way, about half the fare from the international airport. Even with the US$20 taxi fare between the two airports, three or four people traveling together will save a good bit by leaving from municipal (and it's usually the same plane).

--Lan Sluder

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
A
A
USAirWays cheap flights are traveling Monday through Thursday.........We paid $261.00RT out of Houston thru Charlotte including taxes & fees.....
20 MORE DAYS.........Just checked the same flights and they are now up to $349.00 excluding taxes & fees......Still good price!!!!!!!!
LOVE THIS MESSAGE BOARD....DON'T TALK ALOT, JUST LISTEN........

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I just got Orlando/Char/BZ round trip for $485, and that's for a longer than 30 day stay. (And just a program note-- from Jacksonville FL, it's 960!!!)
I could have gone Continental for about the same, but I'm getting close on my frequent flyer miles with US Air, AND-- I hate customs at Houston. Charlotte customs is just so fast and easy.
Cheerz!

Can't believe those prices! Looked for months & best found was Continental. OKC - Houston - Belize at $540 pp rnd trip, taxes included. Just checked the same flight yesterday & it is now $1350 pp rnd trip. eek

egcntrk:
Depending on when you are traveling I have some Cont at $499.00 and of course we must book your land and it is based on availability(for June).

Magnum Belize,

Help much appreciated, however, am already booked for the coming Tue. flight. cool We are almost there! Yippee!!!!!

Well eg, if you're leaving tomorrow and you just checked the prices the other day... since you are within the 30 day out guideline that explains the huge difference in the price.

Denny,

Newbie at this flight thingie.....so, whooosh!
What is this about a 30 day out guidline?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.