Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#8571 10/07/00 12:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hello everyone...news seems to get better and better, but I've heard nothing about a spot on Caye Caulker called "Bluto's Seaside Villas" - they are a series of huts on the beach, but I'm not sure if they are located on the front or back, east or west side of the island. Anybody with any info, please reply!

[email protected]

#8572 10/07/00 12:22 PM
M
M
They are located on the front or east side of the island. We did'nt make it all the way into town after the storm from the south side. They are located behind a concrete building so they might have been ok....depends what blew off the building in front I guess. The village was hit hard as was the rest of the island but hope should not be lost. The winds and waves came from the west side but it is unknown by us about water & flow damage. The island was under water for at least a day and that water needed to flow somewhere....sorry we couldn't be more help
Darren Casson

#8573 10/07/00 12:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Thakn you for passing that along Darren. I've heard there will be no power for 2 months - will the gov allow travel to CC? I would still like to go, just to lend a helping hand. Even though travel plans are for Nov, that's not that far off and I'm sure they'll still need help then!

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 175 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.