Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
AWTY...Sorry..was busy getting my pedicure & manicure so the nails look good(even shaved Mr. Big Toe as a tribute to you!!) figured somethings gotta be looking good after my surgery wink Thanks so much for the special prayer....I am printing it out to have by my side after I wake up from surgery. On a clear liquid diet (not so bad) and will be for Mother's Day as well. Will send hubby out to eat with kids so I don't have to deal with the envy of it all...this gal loves to eat and I have a feeling tomorrow may not be fun being on clear liquids...unless I can throw a panyripper in there!!!

Thanks NYgal...really appreciate the support...could really use the extra prayers on 5/10...go in at 6am NY time. Packing my Easter sunrise pic all blown up as my focal point when in pain postop...didn't do that since childbirth days...but dreaming of San Pedro is going to be the biggest partof my recuperation. Doc expects me to be in for 5-10 days...will check back with you all when I feel better....Goody laugh

Hey Goody, our prayers are with you too... Good thing you stocked up on the extra special memories while recuping in la la land....

AWTY - keep em coming... I wanna go back.......

...thanks for the "wordy" Trip Report, Are-we=there=yet. Very nice!!! My first visit to San Pedro, I think I spend acouple of days at the Hideaway. We had been staying for free at Woodies, but Woodie came back from the States and we had to vacate his premises. Anyway, I've been retuning ever since then, 1985, and have not had to spend a night for rent in San Pedro, since. Staying mostly at friends places in the local areas. The tourist culture is different from the local culture...richer I believe. With effort and good will, perhaps the higher forces will provide that place in the Sun. Will look forward to your further writtings. Take care: Bill

Gone fishing!!
OP Offline
Just got the rest of my pics back today, had all 'bout forgotten just how hard it was to have to "wait" for them to get developed!

I added a few to a new album,
entitled "favorites" (go figure)

http://community.webshots.com/user/mlauzau

Hey Bill ....THAT'S IT - I love the experience of local culture! Kinda like being smack dab in the middle of a salad bowl - lots of flavors to experience.

laugh

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
Your pictures are great... who's tootsies?

AWTY, great 1st 24hr report and pixs! You are just a natural me thinks in Belize and one of my own heart!
A friend of ours helped to build that pool you swam in. If you do go back let me know, you would like to meet them I'm sure.
Is Bryan open to new ideas? hehehe read on...
The elderly priest, speaking to the younger priest, said, "It was a good idea you had to replace the first four pews with plush bucket theater seats. It worked like a charm. The front of the church fills first".
The young priest nodded, and the old priest continued, "And you told me a little more beat to the music would bring young people back to church, so I suppose the rock 'n roll gospel choir you brought in was another good idea. We are packed in to the balcony."
"Thank you, Father," answered the young priest. "I am pleased that you are open to the new ideas of youth."
"Well," said the elderly priest, "I'm afraid you've gone too far with the drive-thru confessional."
"But, Father," protested the young priest, "my confessions have nearly doubled since I began that!"
"I know, son," replied the elderly priest, "but the flashing neon sign, 'Toot n' Tell or Go To Hell' cannot stay on the church roof!"

Goody... all will go well I'm sure. Keep those pixs handy all the time, they sure get me through everyday! Hugs to you!
Hope

AMEN!!!!!!

Gone fishing!!
OP Offline
Why my Tooties of course! Guess ya don't reconize the "big hariy toe" since it had a haircut.

laugh

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
C
C
Hey awty,

If you get back to Los Coco's, tell Gaby his buddy Joe from Minnesota said HI!!

Joe

OP Offline
What no more flashing neon sign? Ahhh shucks. Then we'll do it the old fashion way, y'all ready? On the count of 3, 2 1, ... Aaaamennn ... Aaaaamennnn ...Aaaamen, Amen, Amen. Y'all put your hands together now, wanna hear it from the back row!

[Linked Image]

laugh

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.