Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#86006 - 05/09/04 12:23 AM I finally finished posting pics...
BNBelizeSoon Offline
Finally, it's done. I posted the last picture in Album IV today. These are about 200 of my favorites from the almost 800 pictures I took... I don't know what I would have done if I couldn't have unloaded my 256 mb card 3 times while on our 8 day vacation.... I have the board to thank for that one...

#86007 - 05/09/04 02:48 AM Re: I finally finished posting pics...
denverdan Offline
GOSH them are a lot of photos!!!
Thank you so much cause I'm nuttin up wanting to be there again! It helps to re-live sorta speak seeing these. wink
So... when ya goin back???

#86008 - 05/09/04 10:14 AM Re: I finally finished posting pics...
lefty1 Offline
Thanks for sharing those great pictures. What brand of underwater camera did you use? I loved your Blue Hole story - I too am anxious about that dive. We were new divers last year and decided we were not quite ready for the plunge. I believe this year my husband will convince me to give it a try.

#86009 - 05/09/04 11:02 AM Re: I finally finished posting pics...
BNBelizeSoon Offline
I think I have to skip next year... going to Roatan, staying at Cocoview Resort next April for our big 20th anniversary.. yippee. I hear the diving is fantastic there. Hopefully, we can get back to San Pedro in 2006...
I have an Olympus C750 with a PT-018 underwater housing that I was able to purchase online for about $160.
The Blue Hole is a dive that I am glad I did but will never do again. The Amigos crew was great and truthfully, I spazzed myself out. I did it one other time in Cozumel (our last dive on that OW trip.)on the Santa Rosa Wall, just freaked myself out because I couldn't see the bottom.... I need to keep my mind occupied, I think taking photos and having my boyancy down pat is a huge plus.

#86010 - 05/09/04 06:18 PM Re: I finally finished posting pics...
mikell Offline
great photos...loved the peak into your whole trip! we stayed in #307 at BB...two floors above you...so we have the same shots...only from higher up!!!!

roatan? we heard such great things from a couple staying at BB...they said you HAVE to go there! sounds like you'll love it!

thanks for sharing all your stories and pics!!

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 27 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,631 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,687 Topics
461,187 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.