Hi everyone. Well, I'm back from a quick trip to San Pedro. Left on the 26th and returned on the 31st. I had been there in March and fell in love with the island, the people, the weather. My second trip back reconfirmed that feeling.

Went to Caye Caulker on Saturday. What a laid back island. I thought Ambergris Caye was laid back. This place has it beat. Went to the split and had lunch at the Lazy Lizard.

Had BBQ at BC's on Sunday. One word to express that AWESOME! It takes a bit to get your food but well worth it.

Didn't experience the PICA PICA or any mosquitos.

Had lunch at Carambas and lunch and breakfast at Rasta Pasta's. All meals were very, very good.

Stayed at the Exotic Caye Beach Resort / Playador. Don and Carol, the owners, are absolutely wonderful. The bar at Exoctic Caye, Crazy Canuck's, is a very good time. Always friendly people that just want to shoot the breeze with you.

I will desperately miss this place. But will be back in September. This time for 10 days. And will continue to return as many times as my pocketbook will allow.

Until September, I'll continue to read the message board to keep my dream alive!!!

Take care everyone!