Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#87641 - 06/09/04 06:21 PM Airline Pilot moving in November-- looking for 1bdrm. Apt.
Flyboy2004 Offline
47 y.old Professional Airline Pilot moving to Belize City area seeking volunteer wrk as carpenter, pouring sidewalks, teaching the poor children how to read and write, open to any sugestions.
I will be moving in the first two weeks of November for absolutely sure, and would greatly appreciate some help finding a small apartment in Belize city, help getting around to know where the safe places are to live in a quiet envirnment. Will gladly pay you for your timer and GAS. I want to help those less fortunate in any way I can. John P. @ jtp2003@qwest.net all lower case. I thank you in advance. John
My name is John P., and I am very determines to teach elementary school in Belize. I was an Airline Pilot for 13 years,a Federal F.A.A.Investigator. It's God's calling for me to teach the poor children to reaad andd write so that THEY may have a chance in their live's to succeed, with no pay, just a safe place to live and I pay rent. Somebody PLEASE refer me to the rigght persons'? Speak semi-fluent spanish. A pilot position there would be great as well. jtp2003@qwest.net Thank you.

#87642 - 06/09/04 06:58 PM Re: Airline Pilot moving in November-- looking for 1bdrm. Apt.
papashine Offline
Get yourself a check-out on a Cherokee six and phone The Belize Emergency Responce Team in Belize City. [501-223-3292]. Ask for Scott, or Evet, they should be of some help, especially if you donate some flying time to there cause.

Regards, Bob.

#87643 - 06/09/04 09:34 PM Re: Airline Pilot moving in November-- looking for 1bdrm. Apt.
CrackerLarry Offline
That would certainly beat mixing concrete......

#87644 - 06/10/04 12:15 AM Re: Airline Pilot moving in November-- looking for 1bdrm. Apt.
Lan Sluder/Belize First Offline
I don't know that there are any totally safe places in Belize City. Crime rates are similar to the worst areas of Detroit. Anywhere outside the city proper, Ladyville or outside the city on the Western Highway would be better.

--Lan Sluder

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 43 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,079 Topics
462,376 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.