Well, we leave in less than 36 hours. Since reading this board for the past few months, we have learned so much information from all of you. We consolidated all of your opinions into our top 10 list. While we are in AC, we will NOT forget the following:
10. Pack Safe Sea and Deet and cover even where the sun doesn't shine.
9. Rent a gas powered golf cart and explore the island.
8. Go to BC's BBQ on Sunday and meet other boarders shouting their names.
7. No shirt, no shoes, no problem.
6. Make a day trip to Caye Caulker.
5. Go to Elvi's, Caliente, Casa Picasso, Capricorn's, Ruby's, Estel's, Rasta Pasta, Blue Water Grill, Taste of Thailand, and visit all of the street vendors. (Okay, that means eating every 2 hours the entire trip, but we think we can do it!).
4. Have Belikins delivered to the room prior to arrival.
3. Save room for drinks at the Palapa Bar, Fido's, Barefoot Iguana, Jaguar's, Big Daddy's, and Coconuts. (Yes, we will be impaired most of our visit, but we owe it to all of you!).
2. Pack half of what you think you need and leave cute sandals at home!
1. I'm sure you are not surprised - Fish, BBQ, and snorkel for a full day with Capt. Bicho!!
If we have not learned our lessons for this trip, please remind us within the next 24 hours or it will be too late! Thank you so much for all of the information and we look forward to reporting back after we return.