Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#87799 06/14/04 06:44 PM
that reminded me...

a great place to buy some truly lovely sarongs in SP is the Heart & Soul Boutique...located in a little "complex" of stores ... a bright purple building...hard to miss. there's a great coffee/pastry shop downstairs. the sarongs here were a bit more expensive than other places...but the quality and designs were outstanding...some truly lovely pieces.

and with regards to getting your hair braided...it is THE BEST way to wear long hair in the summer anywhere! imagine NEVER having to run a brush or comb thru your hair no matter what you've been up to??? wink i leave mine in braids for two months! been doing it for 20 years or more.

#87800 06/14/04 07:02 PM
Ok,
1. I'm a man, so I'm sorry for intruding, but
2. I need some of those afore mentioned high healed flip flops from old navy (any color but yellow,size 6)because my wife bought some in Miami, but then, well... there was this afternoon in south beach, and margaritas....
anyway, she really liked 'em, and her birthday is the 22nd of this month. So I can't order them.
I am happy to pay for them in cash or martinis upon your arrival!
If you feel like helping, please contact me at [email protected] I would love to surprise her by pulling off this small "miracle"
Thanks
Chris
Casa Picasso

Casa Picasso celebrated three yearsthis May, thanks to all of you!
Chris and Jen
#87801 06/15/04 08:27 AM
OP Offline
Chris...I'd be glad to get them for you for an
"after birthday gift" We'll be there July 1-11.
Let me know...
~*irma*~

#87802 06/15/04 10:00 PM
Well toy4irma & my dear friend HavinFun, I can't wait to see who buys the first drink. All I know is IT WON'T BE ME!!! While the two of you have been packing your suitcases (plural or very large) for weeks, I will pack my one small carry on the night before we leave. The good part is I will be with HavinFun so who ever buys I intend to benefit! :rolleyes: laugh wink cool

#87803 06/16/04 06:13 AM
OP Offline
Havingfun....you're cheating...so Windjammer is giving you the inside scoop on what to pack!!!
Now to make it fair Windjammer, you have to tell
me exactly what you have packed. Hey...maybe Havingfun is putting stuff in your suitcase?? ~Just kidding, of course. We'll plan a day later when we can all meet and (I) can pay up.
Thistle are you there then....or any "two baggers" are welcome...Or anyone who reads this
especially if you can help..join us !~!~!!!

#87804 06/16/04 06:17 AM
OP Offline
Havingfun....you're cheating...so Windjammer is giving you the inside scoop on what to pack!!!
Now to make it fair Windjammer, you have to tell
me exactly what you have packed. Hey...maybe Havingfun is putting stuff in your suitcase?? ~Just kidding, of course. We'll plan a day later when we can all meet and (I) can pay up.
Thistle are you there then....or any "two baggers" are welcome...Or anyone who reads this
especially if you can help..join us !~!~!!!

#87805 06/16/04 01:04 PM
P
P
Jen loves the yellow!
She told me so in my dreams,
Yellow Fellow Chris

#87806 06/16/04 01:11 PM
P
P
Jen's birthday is June 22nd? Anyone headed down next week?

I'll be happy to buy the scandals online and have them shipped to any boarder, if someone will throw them in their suitcase. Just ditch that pair of heels, the blowdryer, and all the Mary Kay! There'll be plenty of extra room in that bag!

You can't imagine what it's like, ladies, to need a simple thing and be constantly thwarted....try finding a pair of simple 100% white cotton undies in Belize. I double dog dare you!

Anyway, Jen's a gem. She shouldn't be worrying her pretty little head about anything other than that rockin' Casa Picasso gazpacho.

If anyone is willing, let me know ASAP at [email protected]. I'll order them online and have them shipped to your house.
Thanks!
Stephanie in St. Louis

#87807 06/16/04 03:51 PM
J
J
Beachy/Chris,

I will be arriving Mon., June 21. We will be staying at Ramon's.

If you still need someone to pick up those sandals for you, just let me know! I have seen so many cute ones while shopping this week!

Have a great day!

jacque in new orleans
[email protected]

#87808 06/16/04 08:41 PM
toy4irma, trust me we are not cheating here. HavinFun is NOT taking any pointers/suggestions from me (even though I have offered). When she called me in MAY and said she had started packing for JULY, my response was, "You are joking, right?" Her answer was NO!

Your next statement was to make it fair you asked what I have packed. Please re-read my post which is NOTHING until the night before we leave. smile

What will I pack? Very little, mask, snorkel, fins, sunscreen, bug spray, bathing suits, tank tops, shorts, undies, nighties, flip flops, a couple of sun dresses/floozy dresses (I do have a reputation to uphold), & ZIPLOCKS. All in one neat carry on bag. laugh wink

It is totally laid back & casual Belize it or Not! This is my 4th trip & no jungle/mainland this time only the island. cool

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.