Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
santino Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Has anyone been to an all inculsive resort on
Ambergris Caye. I am looking for one. I have a large family and we are looking for a complete vacation.

The kind of all inclusive resort that you may be familiar with, is not to be found in SP.

When you say you are looking for a "complete" vacation, just what exactly did you mean by that?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

www.kanantik.com is the only beachfront all inclusive in Belize. Awesome place but no kids under 12 allowed.

How's about Cayo Espanto?

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
So Bobber, do you suppose Cayo Espanto would be the kind of all inclusive that the op was familiar with?

lol, certainly that would be a complete vacation. wink

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

T
Tom Offline
T
Have to agree, if oney is no onject than Cayo Espanti is the way to go. It is just that you are all by yourself on that little island and have to come to San Pedro via water Taxi or probablt Cayo's boats. I prefer to be with other people and have a variety of things to do. It is all personal prefference.
Kat

T
Tom Offline
T
OK, never said I was a typest, should have checked it before adding the comment. Should say if Money is No object and Cayo Espanto.
Kat

Actually, as expensive as it is, Cayo Espanto is not really all inclusive. Tours and many activities not included. Only Kanantik on the beach and Mopan River inland are truly all inclusive.

Mr. Santino~You can stay at ANY of the hotels, condo's, houses and they will be happy to make your vacation a memorable one! Try checking out O'Farrell House for accomodations and they'd be happy to book your tours and trips etc...

Is the reason for wanting all inclusive to save money or to not need to cary money? It can be anoying to always have people asking for money when you are trying to relax. You want to say 'Hey, I am in vacation too' but if you are the only source of funds what else can they do. I just gave my kids money and let them enjoy. They had to budget themselves.

How many people, how old?

[email protected] to book your fishing trips.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 289 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.