Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
jderie Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Some friends and I are planning a trip to AC and have just about finalized our dates and place to stay. After reading the messages here, it seems that bonefishing, etc is better later in the year, but because of work time limits we are tied into late February up to mid March. I am not a very good fly fisherman, but I am hoping to catch some bonefish. I know it is difficult because we have been to the Bahamas. Do you think this time of year will be okay? Thanks

JDERI
BONES ARE AVAILABLE YEAR ROUND IN THE 2 TO 4 LB. CLASS. MARCH IS EX. FOR PERMIT. THERE ARE RESISENT SCHOOLS OF TARPON ALSO. THE LARGE MIGRATEING FEMALES DONT SHOW UP UNTIL JULY 100 LB +. YOU WILL NEED A GOOD GUIDE AND THERE ARE PLENTY OF THEM IN S.P. YOU MIGHT WANT TO TRY GEORGE BRADLEY. PHONE 011-501-226-2179. HIS E MAIL IS [email protected]. tight lines and good luck.

there are many good guides in sanpedro ,I go each month , I love to fish with fishingsanpedro.com and the famous capt bicho rivero ,see the rave reviews he gets from all who use him from this board .a day or days with him will be your best here!!! like i said search the board for all his loyal ,and happy clients they say it all ..but book quick he will be sold out ..live the dream and enjoy ...

Living The Dream Every Day!
K
K
The Belize bonefish are NOT hard. I've fished Fla. and Bahama bones and there's no comparison. If you can throw a 6/7/8wt. rod 25', you will catch bones, almost any time of the year.

Flyfishing my way through mid-life crisis.
J
jderie Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I have read all the stuff about Captain Bicho. I think you must be right. I hope I am not too late and that I can figure out how to get everyone to agree on days. Thanks for the info

G
G
Capt. Jeff, I lost your e-mail; pls e me! laugh

govikes [email protected] the e mail ,to my hart love ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
M
M
Try El Pescador Lodge, too.

Mike Ryan

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 272 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.