Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
N
OP Offline
N
Is the nightlife usually good in July? My wife and I like everything from just chilling having a beer, listening to some good music and doing some dancing!

Any info would be great!!!

smile hey NewYorkers, I guess it won't be long now and we will be "livin the dream."I hope you guys get some good info. woohoo see you guys there laugh cool

I would say that the nightlife in July is probably like any other month except it may be more or less crowded during peak or nonpeak times. Whatever that means.

I would suggest the following:

Monday - Crazy Canucks for the Punta Boys
Tuesday - Sharks
Wednesday - Wet Willies for Ladies Night
Thursday - Jaguars and/or Big Daddy's
Any night for Fido's.

Hammock House on Sundays

Enjoy! You'll have a great time where ever you find yourself at!!

newyorkers, just wanted to let you know that all of Fluffy's recommendations are accurate. However, none of these places fire up until late night - 11, 12, maybe later. If you go any ealrier, you will be disappointed as you will be the only person there. If you can make it until then, it will be a blast. Partying with locals late night (early morning) is a blast. In Atlanta, we can stay awake that late having a good time, but in Belize, it is very difficult. Too many morning and afternoon cocktails combined with activities. Good luck and have enough fun for us, too.

Knotborde: You are so right. It's all about pacing yourself. Or not partaking in the morning or early afternoon cocktails, which is definitely hard to do wink

S
S
Monday at Canucks is early; Saturday at Coconuts is early; many others are from 7 or 8 'til 11 or 12.

T
T
you can stay up late too....just ask the locals how they do it...

I think afternoon siestas play a big part.....

N
OP Offline
N
thanks all!!! i have to agree with cajunman, that the afternoon siestas are key!

If you are there between July 18th and the 28th meet us at BC's. My wife and I are New Yorkers too and we ain't bad at partying for old farts.

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 163 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.