Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Grace Offline OP
OP Offline
It's been 2, no 3 years....I don't think I can stand it anymore. I am afraid that my IslaBonita is becoming too touristee.....please tell me that I'm wrong. maybe this New Year......

Grace DeVita
Grace -

It's changing way too fast for my liking. Better come back soon before the little things that make AC so wonderful are gone.

Grace - There has been a lot of changes. But the more it changes the more it stays the same. That's kind of the charm with things being slow in Belize and San Pedro being small.

Hopefully the size and the infrastructure discourage large scale development. Unfortunately some people think lots of money solves that problem. We'll see how successful their ventures are down the road.

L
L
Even when I was going down every six months or so, there seemed to be lots of changes on A each time. It will be interesting to see what's up next month on my visit, after almost 2 years. But, it has been wonderful to go other places too and see other things!

Grace
I returned from AC Monday; first trip in 10 yrs. Imagine my surprise when I found actual taxis going down the road! PEOPLE everywhere!!!!!! Could not believe the changes. Please, stay on the North end where it is still quiet and peaceful. Don't know how it was 3 yrs ago but if we hadn't stayed on the North end I would have ended up crying the first night. Seriously......

I'm disappointed by all the construction. I just want to visit all I can before the small island charm is lost.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 263 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.