Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#89787 07/20/04 11:08 PM
SlimJim Offline OP
OP Offline
This will be my first trip to Belize (in October) and I'm planning to stay with Tradewinds Paradise Villas'. They say that I will be diving with Hustler Dive Shop (but they also say that they use other dive shops as well). I'm a single guy and I understand that night (and day) life is nearby. Ramon's Village seems nice but out of my price range. Does anyone have any information to share about Paradise Villas'?
Thank You.

I stayed at the Paradise Villas in January. It's a great place to stay. Everything is very close, so I doubt you even need a golf cart. I was there with 5 people for about 10 days and no one ever needed one. The center of town is only a min. or so walk. There is a bar/grill (that I never ate at, but had a few belikins) over the water, right outside the gates of Paradise Villas. I think the name of it is wet willy's or something like that. I'm partial to Cannibals because it's a nice (short) walk on the beach to get there. And I love that the bar is on the sand so you can have a yummy drink in your hand while watching the ocean. Where ever you go you will have a blast. And Miguel, the night watchman at Paradise Villas, is a great guy. The diving is awesome. Have a wonderful trip, I'm jealous. I can't wait for my next trip.

We were there in April - loved the place, and plan to stay there again next year. Very good location, close to everything. We chose to arrange our own tours with Tulu (you can find a ton of info on him if you do a search on the board), but Hustler is right there, same dock as Wet Willies - don't miss WW on Wed night !!

what happens there on wednesday???

Wed. is ladies night at Wet Willie's...things heat up late.

SlimJim: Stayed at PV in May. Great location. A right hand turn out the back gate & a short 1 block walk takes you to two grocery stores. Middle of town about the same. And, yes, Miguel is a wonderful man. Tulu is a great guide.

If you go to the lodging page from the home page of this site you'll notice 3 different listings for the villas. Might be a good idea to check with each one to see who has the best price.

There are some pictures of the villas in my trip report.

Pg 2: Tue.~May 11, 2004~Island Arrival
pictures of property

Pg 3: Belize~Wed. May, 12, 2004~Southern Adventures
interior pictures of Cap'n Ron's downstairs unit

You love it no matter which unit you stay in.

We've stayed there 3 times, and like it. Nice pool, quiet lush grounds, nice units. I have heard the backside units get a bit noisy, backing up against the road, but never noticed any noise in the poolside or oceanfront units (except on Wed nights, of course.)

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.