Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
andoll Offline OP
OP Offline
A
i was doing research and i was wondering what folks thought about corry mcdermott and the palm bay project. i am looking to invest long term in oceanfront lots. it seems as though areas like san pedro ambergris and even placencia are getting tapped out. so, i would welcome any feedback about the opportunities that you folks would recommend. i will engage a good attorney and set up a belize corp, but it just seems that the ground floor opportunities are where it is undeveloped so i know that palm bay 18 miles north of san pedro may be many yrs off but i was wondering if the beaches were nice and if corry mcdermott was reputable.

the folks i spoke with said corry but belize on the map and is very honest, however, i wanted your folks feedback as well.

thanks in advance

andoll

Sounds as if you haven't visited the site.

Gone fishing!!
L
L
Andoll, I think the message board is probably not the site you will want to utilize to find information on individuals. If you have been to Belize, would contact as many people as you can on a one to one basis. If you have not visited or checked out sites you are interested in that would be the first thing I'd do. Some boarders may have information you are seeking but would probably prefer not to post on the message board.

R.B. Mernitz
T
Tom Offline
T
Good suggestion.
Kat

S
S
Palm Bay is beautiful. Its within Bacalar Chico Marine Reserve and just minutes from Bacalar Chico. The beaches are nicer than most areas of the island. Rocky Point is the only spot in Belize that the Barrier Reef joins land. Really a spectacular area.

Jerry McDermott, brother, is one of the many pioneers of Ambergris Caye.

Barrow and Williams, Belize City - good legal firm.

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
T
Tom Offline
T
Yes, Jerry and Cory are brothers and have both been in Belize for a very long time and diffinately would qualify as some of the early pioneers of developement.

I will personally say that I beliave Barrow & Williams to be one of the best lgal firms in Belize City and have had several dealings with them.
Kat

E
E
There is not a multi-list, like in the US. You should visit the Realtors get thier listings and get to know them. Only time in the country getting to know the land and its people will be your best guide. You will be very well informed by personal one on one conversations. The people of Belize are very friendly.

Sparky
check out the many realtors ,and get lots of information ,do research when buying speculative property ,do your homework ,good luck ,,

Living The Dream Every Day!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.