Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
OP Offline
R
Sooooo Sorry guys but due to the powers that I had no control over we have been closed down at Coconuts with no notice so sorry I would have warned you...THANKS for all your support for the San Pedro location, I really felt back at home again and really enjoyed working with Margie and being around all of my extended family again in San Pedro....Still considering reopening again in San Pedro any ideas??? There is only one me and they can only try to imitate but it will never be the same. You can still find our salsa and spices in San Pedro but for now I'm back at my home in Caye Caulker The restaurant doing great please come and visit we aren't that far...
Please don't forget we are CLOSED on Wednesday's
Love you all Maralyn

That just plain sucks. I was so looking forward to eating there next week. I hope you'll find another home for your place in SP soon. Best wishes to you! mobunny

who did this to you, Maralyn? We'll break their knees! mad

I know, I know, one love and everthing *sigh*

You & Rasta Pasta are the best. I hope you find another location on SP soon -- but until then, folks better do themselves a favor and get on over to Caulker for a deeeelicious meal.

M
M
What a shame. I coming to San Pedro next week for Costa Maya and am staying at Coconuts. I enjoy the food in Cay Caulker. When I was last at Coconuts in January I don't believe Rasta Pasta was there.

Lone Madarass:booty
Without getting into details, Coconuts has never been the same since changing ownership. I too am sorry that I will miss Maralyn.

My visit to AC is short this time, but next visit, I will enjoy Rasta Pasta on Caye Caulker for sure!

Best of luck Maralyn. I feel I know and love you smile

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
Best Wishes Maralyn for continued success.

gforrest.imageculture.com
That is too bad. We were there a few weeks ago and it was one of the best meals we had. Hope you are open again by the time we come back. Good luck.

T
Tom Offline
T
Maralyn,
Geez, just wgen I was getting ready to suprise you with a visit while I am down. Guess I will have to make my way over to Caulker. You were right next door. We will chat when I get there, coming in on Aug.2nd.
Kat/Tuki Tuki

L
L
Shoot, I never even got a chance to eat there. Guess I will have to venture over to CC in a couple of weeks to eat!

frown
Dang, I never did either Laurie. BUMMER!!!
CC it will be, but NOT on Wednesdays, I already made that mistake.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.