Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#90050 - 07/28/04 04:16 PM aug with capt jeff ,whos ready ,for fun ,
captjeff Offline
well down for my monthly aug 3 to the 10...,escape ,to paradise,will fish a lot ,with capt bicho ,my buddy from fishingsanpedro.com fame .eat lots of his famous lobster beach bbq feast ,snorkel the crystal clear blue waters that surround reef ,drink some ice cold beer ,not too much ,laugh a lot ,renew old relationshps ,make new ones .!!!!!! laugh a lot more , eat great local and not so local food .check on my new condo , laugh a lot ,lot ,more , and live the dream to the max , and enjoy each day as we know it.. as it is so special,....if thats sound good ,lets here from ya ,....

#90051 - 07/28/04 04:23 PM Re: aug with capt jeff ,whos ready ,for fun ,
mobunny Offline
We are right behind you Capt Jeff! Irm and I arrive on August 5th. Let the good times roll. 8 days and counting...mobunny cool

#90052 - 07/28/04 08:08 PM Re: aug with capt jeff ,whos ready ,for fun ,
captjeff Offline
call me when you get there ,get ready to live the dream and enjoy ...

#90053 - 07/28/04 08:40 PM Re: aug with capt jeff ,whos ready ,for fun ,
Injun Offline
We're there Aug 4th to the 13th. Looking forward to meeting a lot of folks who have been there before and getting to know the place.

Mo, thanks for sharing your pictures. They were great!

Jim and Gail

#90054 - 07/28/04 09:06 PM Re: aug with capt jeff ,whos ready ,for fun ,
captjeff Offline
hey , injun if you promise not to scalp me ,try to meet at bc bbq on sun ,the 8 of august get there 1 pm or fidos sat night after 8 pm aug 7 ,.or call my cell will tell ya whats happening in town ,,,???? , , injun the whole gang will be there ,(Ilook just like my photo .]just yell where capt.jeff , cell 600 2285 afternoons or eve best to get me . live the dream and enjoy your time here ..

#90055 - 07/28/04 11:57 PM Re: aug with capt jeff ,whos ready ,for fun ,
Tom Offline
capt.jeff,
Will be arriving on the 2nd with Gayle. Gayle was on the island for awhile but had moved back to the states. Looking forward to living the dream ourselves.
Kat

#90056 - 07/29/04 02:31 AM Re: aug with capt jeff ,whos ready ,for fun ,
CrackerLarry Offline
I'm ready for fun, but my checkbook hasn't recovered from last month. Spot me a ticket and I'll join you Capt. Jeff. I'm pretty good at cleaning fish, eating lobster, drinking beer and other SP sports. :-)

#90057 - 07/29/04 05:13 AM Re: aug with capt jeff ,whos ready ,for fun ,
Injun Offline
Capt. Jeff, I only scalp those who give me too much "fire water". The hubby does a good job of keeping me in line. We want to experience the "jump up" on Sunday so maybe we'll see you at Fidos Sat Night. Unless someone says the "jump up" isn't worth it. Haven't heard otherwise. We'll call your cell when we get there. Would love to hear "what's happening in town" from someone who's been there before. We're newbies to Belize.

Gail and Jim

#90058 - 07/29/04 07:18 PM Re: aug with capt jeff ,whos ready ,for fun ,
denverdan Offline
Hey Capt Jeff, have another wonderful trip in paradise! Congrats on your condo too!

#90059 - 07/30/04 04:09 PM Re: aug with capt jeff ,whos ready ,for fun ,
captjeff Offline
tom lets live the dream ,injun ,you guys sound like fun ,keep in touch , cracker maybe we will fish together your next trip ,,denverdan thanks on the congrats ,how are you doing , to all lets enjoy life to the max ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (ScubaLdy), 35 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,670 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,015 Topics
462,193 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.