Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#90252 - 08/04/04 09:06 AM RI Beth... Would the couch really be available?
Ms Irish Offline
Hey Beth. Well, by now you should be in the air headed to paradise. I was going to send you an e-mail directly, but then I realized that I didn't have your non-work email address, so that won't work, so I'm sending my message this way.

Anyway, I'm feeling a bit irresponsible and I actually checked to see if my frequent flyer miles could get me to Belize while you are there, and they can. I may wake up tomorrow and realize that I shouldn't do this, but just in case I don't, would I really be able to sleep on the pullout couch? Or, maybe I'll just grab a less expensive room nearby through some of our island friends' connections?

I checked the weather, which I know is never accurate, and is shows lots of rain (60%)from Sunday through the end of next week, so I wonder if I should just clear my head, not spend money I don't have and visit a local beach here since we are getting some great weather forcasted for the same time period. I have other things to coordinate if I really decide to do this, but I need to hear from you first.

So... I don't want to ask what you would do... I know that answer, but what should I (heavy emphasis on the I) do? Augh! eek I would be looking at Friday through Tuesday, flying USAir going through Charlotte.

(This would be an extreme way to get out of looking at Martina's wedding photos! Haha)

#90253 - 08/04/04 09:20 AM Re: RI Beth... Would the couch really be available?
Fluffy Offline
Okay, I know I'm not Beth but I would say GO!!!
You may regret it if you don't. We only have one life to live. Live it to the fullest!!!!

#90254 - 08/04/04 09:42 AM Re: RI Beth... Would the couch really be available?
Ernie B Offline
Hey Laura,

Get your butt on that plane !!!!! laugh

Ernie cool
Gun Control is Hitting Your Target.

#90255 - 08/04/04 11:02 AM Re: RI Beth... Would the couch really be available?
Ms Irish Offline
Hey, Ernie! We'll see... we'll see. So, I guess you are around over the next week?

#90256 - 08/04/04 11:25 AM Re: RI Beth... Would the couch really be available?
Ernie B Offline
Yeah, I'm around (everyone is "around" somewhere) in Houston. Wish I was on the island, a lot cooler there than here, 100 today, AGAIN ! I was there last month, probly won't go back til Jan/Feb. Go enjoy your self !! Besides, Beth needs a keeper !

#90257 - 08/04/04 01:22 PM Re: RI Beth... Would the couch really be available?
Ms Irish Offline
BTW... I just sent a message to Beth's hotel, but if anyone reading this knows Beth and crosses her path this afternoon at Fido's or BC's, please ask her to check this board.

Thanks! cool

#90258 - 08/04/04 08:28 PM Re: RI Beth... Would the couch really be available?
Ms Irish Offline
Beth... you must be having fun already and staying away from any computers in your first hours there (smart woman!). So... I had to make a decision... and I'm coming! I just bought my airline tickets! EEEEEeeekkk! laugh I'll be arriving Friday and I'll probably check out hotels and get a walk-in rate once I'm there since I don't want to be crowding in on you too much. I talked to Judy, and that's what she suggested.

For some wild reason, I'm feeling much lighter right now. So... call me! Or send me your correct email address so that I can send you my details.

See you on FRIDAY!!!! heheheheheheheheheheeee

#90259 - 08/05/04 12:55 PM Re: RI Beth... Would the couch really be available?
Ms Irish Offline
Beth... I'm laughing. I just heard your cryptic voicemails at my home number. Did you see this message yet? Do you know that I'm coming?

I'm not home since I'm getting my computer fixed in Waltham, so can you call me cell phone? (Hopefully you have that number handy.) Let me know somehow that you know I'm coming!

See you VERY soon! - Laura

#90260 - 08/05/04 02:43 PM Re: RI Beth... Would the couch really be available?
Ernie B Offline
Sounds like you better turn thr dogs loose !

#90261 - 08/05/04 03:06 PM Re: RI Beth... Would the couch really be available?
Ms Irish Offline
Hey Ernie (or anyone else who can help)... how can I get ahold of either Steve or Chris at one of the internet cafe's? I heard Pedro1 is out of town. Maybe they can get a message to her for me that I'm home now so please try calling again.

My sister was here ealier when she called and didn't know that I hadn't talked to her. So, when Beth asked for me, she just said that I was out. So Beth just left a "hello" and that was it. I don't think she's looked at this message board. Oh well.. the island is small.

Off to pack! I can smell the salty air and taste the Belikin already.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (Safecracker, Marty), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,637 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,733 Topics
461,293 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.