Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Hello again everyone! After all of your helpful advice, I booked August 15-20 at Mata Rocks. I leave in 2 days and I am very excited!

Two questions: First, the forecast for my trip looks like it will be cloudy and/or raining the whole time. I am hoping this is just some rain each day but there is some sunshine too? What type of clothes should I bring in chance of rain?

Next, I want to buy snorkel gear to bring with me. I went to Target yesterday and they had some nice gear but it was for kids. I'm in Southern California. Any suggestions for places to try today -- Sportsmart? Big 5?

Thanks!

Go to an actual dive shop, they usually have snorkel gear. Much better gear at a decent price. Rent fins unless you absolutely want a pair, fit and hygeiene is not as important with fin as a mask. Spend more on a good mask and snorkel. You won't be sorry. Most shops will guarantee fit. The stuff at most sporting goods stores is garbage

S
S
No rain here. We need some!

Tell everybody at MataRocks ,Johnboy & Texasgal said "HI" & We'll see them Nov 10th. Thanks laugh

John
suntravelgirl,

I am staying at Mata Rocks right now - arrived yesterday. There are a few puffy clouds in the sky and a slight breeze in the air. It's a bit hot but definitely manageable. You will have a great time! Erica and Sheila are waiting to serve you at Mata Rocks. Terry and Liz will be arriving today (the owners).

See you in a couple of days!

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 226 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.