Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#9182 - 10/09/00 03:31 PM news about caye caulker?
hans Offline
My name is hans and i am from germany
first of all - thank you for the information we already got. We have a lot of friends at caye caulker - do people know something about the family pariente, about frenchie, gertraud and the children, about tico his wife and children.

Is there any information about the situation in the south-part of cc. we have a house at the southpoint of cc. it is a wooden white house with a red roof (hopefully) and it is right between two big ones (owned by Amerikans Deryl and Karen).

I would be very thankful for any detailed information.
Thank you very much!!!
hans and annette from germany.

#9183 - 10/10/00 09:43 AM Re: news about caye caulker?
hans Offline
Is that possible?
no reply?
we should have only one topic named "caye caulker", so people can find informations much easier and this topic can be updatet step by step. At the moment we have a lot of different informations about cc but people need a long time to search for details. lets start a topic "caye caulker - last update"
hans and annette from germany

#9184 - 10/10/00 12:10 PM Re: news about caye caulker?
Anonymous
Hans....great idea. I spend alot of time just searching for info on Caye caulker!

#9185 - 10/10/00 04:16 PM Re: news about caye caulker?
Anonymous
Hans, I just got home from the hurricane last thursday and frenchie and his family are all doing fine. One of his boats is operational and his other i think is o.k. too. His scuba shack on the pier is not so good but i think it can be fixed. It took a beating as i have the porch falling off on video.I have video of the aftermath and pictures as well and i will try to find your house in my pictures or on video. Tell me where it is if you are facing frenchie's house from his dive shack. I did not get any footage of the airport side. Hope this helped. Also you can e-mail me at streetcollege@hotmail.com for anything else. I am plannig to go in December to visit my new friends that i met there , the ROSADO'S FAMILY. If anyone has any news about Ramon Rosado and family please let me know.

#9186 - 10/10/00 04:23 PM Re: news about caye caulker?
hans Offline
hi streetcollege,
thank you very much for the news about frenchie. I am lucky to hear that - we are good friends for many years. I am sure he will repair his scuba shck soon - like he did it after mitch, when they lost the whole thing.

Our house is at the south point of Caye Caulker - a long way south of the airstrip, so i dont think you will have any pictures of that area. if yes, i will be very thankfull to get it. It is a wooden white house with a red roof.

Do you have frenchies cellular number - i lost it.

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (Marty, 2 invisible), 39 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,079 Topics
462,376 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.