San Pedro continues to rebuild and improve in spite of the rains we are
1. WATER has been restored to the middle street from the WASA plant to
river so everyone can get water in buckets. Some including Sevenseas
full water service restored in sinks, showers AND toilets...HOORAY.
2. Electricity could be restored by this sundry or wed at the latest.
3. Food and drinking water is still plentiful including fresh meat and
4. Gasoline is rationed but all essential services including taxis, and
boats have adequate gas. The fuel barge will arrive soon and rationed
5. Butane for cooking is available.
6. the ice plant is working at full capacity so we have all the ice you
7. We have outgoing phone service for short calls at the phone office
but service to the houses and resorts is coming soon.
8. Diving and snorkel trips are available.
9. You can find plenty to do...loafing or pitch in and help someone.
10 Seven Seas needs a few things so those who can bring something let
We are not up to our normal standards but maid service will be available
and some work will be going on to get us back to first class condition.
will give another update in a day or so....please make you emails short.
I'm trying to give you all the info in these updates.
>From Beautiful Belize
Owner/ Seven Seas Resort