Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Did anybody make it to the big party at Pedro1's new bar & grill "Porky's" last night?

If so, how was the party?

Was it worth the fifty bucks to attend?

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
B
B
Wow, is this a touchy topic????

Heard it was an 'arresting' affair, too bad I missed out............

BR

Where's Porky's??? Backside on lagoon??? What's this Arresting affair??? I WANNA KNOW!!! I feel like I'm missing everything! :rolleyes:

Can't find my plane...
check out post on "general board" wink

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
S
OP Offline
S
From General Chat Board:

TOPIC: Denny........where you involved?

From this week's Ambergris Today:

Strippers Busted at Local Bar
The hottest rumor around town last Saturday was the one about the 'striptease' show that went bust. Apparently, a local bar owner had hired a few "taiboleras" (strippers) to perform for an 'invitation' only crowd at his bar. It was rumored that as soon as the clothes started to peel off, the 'fire' at the bar was put off by police and immigration officials. So just what happened last Friday at the party?

Fact: Indeed, the striptease party that was supposed to take place at a bar south of San Pedro Town was put to a stop, much to the chagrin of eager clientele. Apparently, they were left with lots of dollar bills on their hands when police and immigration officers raided the bar and took about five (half-naked) young women into custody. As of Tuesday, no information was forthcoming from the police or immigration departments on the nationality of the young women and what type of crime (if any) they were arrested for. Last word we got was that the women had been taken to court on Monday. On Tuesday, the San Pedro Town Council informed our newspaper that the Council had written a letter to the Chairman of the Liquor Licensing Board, recommending that the temporary liquor license, which had recently been given to the bar establishment, be revoked. Nice try boys, but so far, the town is not ready for "The Dollhouse", "Crazy Horse", or "Platinum".

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
dont believe the police have a case unless they were Illegal Aliens collecting money for dancing which they probably were.

There is no law that states you cannot have girls dancing in a bar hell thats what bars are for if it were me I would start off slow by having girls employed to dance in Bikini's first until established then move on.

Hell they had strippers and nudity at Jaguars this past weekend and they have had strippers at Big daddys on several occasions that come in form Mexico.

I wonder why these local owned establishments are not being threatened with there license being revoked

HMMMMMMMMMM could it be that the powers that Be OWN those Clubs

Gaz

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (Marty), 148 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.