Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Rodrick Offline OP
OP Offline
R
There are sooo many of them and they all look equally charming! I am looking for an exotic, moderately priced hotel not to close to town, but not to far. Anyone with any suggestions?

Plus do you think I should book ASAP, I plan on visiting Belize in the beginning of Feb.

Thanks

I think more info. will be needed in order for you to get an answer:

Will you be traveling alone or with someone? And friend or .... more, like a spouse?
Do you need a pool?
Do you need hotel ammenaties like a restaurant?
Are you planning on renting a golf cart? ( suggest yes)
You are going in the hi season so it will be more expensive then. I don't know what to say about booking now or later however I will tell you that I was setting up a trip for Feb a month ago and a lot of places were already booked. So you might want to do it now. (?)

C
C
XANADU! First class

R
Rodrick Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Hi Malibu,

I should have been a bit more specific. Okay I would like a pool even hot tub if possible, I want something very romantic. Moderately price 100-170 a night. Not really a golf player, but if there is a course I'll play. I'll be there high season.

I really hope Belize is not too crowded during beginning of Feb.

Thanks for your help.

Rodrick: Go to www.belizeisfun.com. It is the site for the Exotic Caye Beach Resort. Really nice, moderately priced condos. The resort has a pool, Crazy Canucks beach bar, Monkey Bar restaurant on-site, dive shop on site and the staff is awesome.

10 minutes walking distance from town. Best pizza right across the street. Supermarket 5 minute walk from resort.

Give them a peek. I don't think you'd be disappointed. If you want to see pictures and such, email me at [email protected] and I can give you more info.

Take care!

Aqua Marina is on the beach, large romantic balconies right over the water, 5 min walk to town on beach or first street. CLEAN large rooms, with one bedroom AND a living room and kitchen. In February this is $80-100 per night depending on what size room you want. they also have internet access here, the only hotel I know of that doe! Nice pool with a cute little bar next to it. right on the beach.

When did Aqua Marina significantly lower their rates, ke?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

I do not know when seashell, I had a wonderful stay with them for 12 days in May. I was supposed to be there one week and stayed longer. It was spectacular! And I do not like watching tv when in Belize, there is so much to do, but I found once or twice when I was beat after diving, it was nice to watch a little while daydreaming.

A
A
Personally I was happy at Banana Beach. It's in between being at a Motel Six (where they act like they are doing you a favor by letting you pay them) and a mom-and-pop place (where the owners see and comment on your every coming and going). The people there are really nice and helpful, the rooms were quite comfortable (I don't go inside except to flop on the bed in the AC and watch some TV with a rum and coke so I don't care about view), and you get what seems like a good comparable value (I ended up in the cheapest room for around $69/night). The next door place, Mata Rocks, seemed great too, more homey, but there was construction noise from inside each day (almost, almost, enough to disturb us on the beach lounges), and looked empty (the beach bar was almost always closed).

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 290 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.