Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#93578 - 11/11/04 03:37 PM new years
kevin mac Offline
going to buy someone a beliken or drink on new years eve at ramons this year. any takers? ask for kevin or sherry... any one going to be there new years??? we heard ramons was the place to be that night.any other ideas would be appreciated.thanks.
kevin macdonald

#93579 - 11/11/04 04:28 PM Re: new years
klcman Offline
that could get expensive laugh
_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman

#93580 - 11/11/04 07:53 PM Re: new years
kevin mac Offline
you're right! i better set a minimum. im getting too excited. alright 1st 3 drinks on me for whoever tells me they read this message from kevin and sherry. i believe i can handle that. thanks.
kevin macdonald

#93581 - 11/21/04 06:31 PM Re: new years
Kimmieteachs Offline
Greetings all!
We (myself - Kim - and my bf - Les) will be there til Jan 2. SO excited!!!

#93582 - 11/22/04 02:40 AM Re: new years
mish Offline
Party time eh? Ramon's is always great, then you wander up the beach in your drunken state and stop at Holiday Hotel for a few more...and then if you are still up for partying, head on up to Jaguar's. Unless things have changed in the last two years... smile Just watch out when they toss out the champaign bottles at Ramon's!!!! Last time a friend got hit in the forehead. Talk about a goose egg. Have fun!!!!

#93583 - 11/27/04 01:32 PM Re: new years
kevin mac Offline
alright kim and les ...sherry and i look forward to meeting you.ill be the tall guy with the blonde wife. where are you guys from and have you been before? im excited too. weve been 5 or 6 times and we get just as excited each time. we are from jackson,ms. what about you? look forward to meeting you...cant wait to get there!!!
kevin macdonald

#93584 - 11/27/04 04:42 PM Re: new years
jesinmo Offline
Down there with a small group for new years, via Jerry Jeff Walker concerts, where are all the females hanging out.....thats where the part is!..hey hey

#93585 - 11/28/04 09:49 AM Re: new years
Kimmieteachs Offline
Hi Kevin and Sherry! We're from Long Island, NY... going to be our first trip there. It'll be nice to have friends down there! smile

#93586 - 11/28/04 10:58 AM Re: new years
Fresh Salmon Offline
Hi Kevin and Sherry! Look for a white corn-rowed guy with a tat of a fish on his neck. I'll look like i just fell off a crab boat from northern California. And smell like it too!!?? (Use Coke in the wash to remove fish smell from clothes)

#93587 - 11/29/04 04:09 PM Re: new years
kevin mac Offline
we will look forward to meeting you kim. you'll be the one with the accent...ha.you guys are going to like belize!...kevin
kevin macdonald

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (Marty), 51 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,635 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,717 Topics
461,255 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.