Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#93736 - 11/16/04 04:22 PM Martha's Hotel
atomicindy Offline
Does anyone know the current email address for Martha's Hotel. I have tried miguelperez@btl.net, which is listed on their website, and all my email have been returned.

Also, how does Martha's compare with Rubies and Coral Beach? I was just in AC for a week at the end of October and loved it. I am going to go back the beginning of December for three nights and want a nice but inexpensive place to stay. I know that Rubies is on the beach but the other two place did not look to bad either.

#93737 - 11/17/04 08:36 AM Re: Martha's Hotel
streetchie Offline
I've stayed at Martha's and Ruby's several times. I'm not sure if I would describe them as "nice", but they both have clean, simple rooms with helpful employees. Bring ear plugs to ensure a good nights sleep.

#93738 - 11/20/04 05:16 PM Re: Martha's Hotel
saintsday Offline
Another vote for Ruby's. Maybe I was lucky, but noise was not a problem from my 3rd floor beachfront room and the view at sunrise was amazing. The deck downstairs was a pretty interesting place to hang in the morning.

#93739 - 11/20/04 07:32 PM Re: Martha's Hotel
john robertsdenver Offline
hello, try the conch shell hotel, clean comfortable and very afordable, right on the beach, for no frills but a great location i love it...stayed there 2 times now, can't go wrong john in denver

#93740 - 11/20/04 08:20 PM Re: Martha's Hotel
A client of ours was just here, with an unbelievable rate from Spindrift(which is in a different league to Ruby's and Martha's).

#93741 - 11/23/04 07:21 AM Re: Martha's Hotel
The Swede Offline
Hi Atomicindy
I sent a fax to Marthas and they gave me quick response and a room for dec 2.
Wanna meet for a drink?

#93742 - 11/23/04 08:10 AM Re: Martha's Hotel
atomicindy Offline
Sorry Swede, but I won't in AC until Dec. 5. If you will still be in AC then let me know and we can meet for a drink. The first round is on me.

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 56 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,638 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,739 Topics
461,315 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.