Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#93811 11/23/04 07:58 PM
OP Offline
Arriving Sunday for return visit, and want to thank all for the great suggestions on things to do (been jotting many down for the last couple months). Other than the following, anything other "must do's??"
Monday- Crazy Canuck's
Tuesday - BBQ at Ramon's
Wednesday - Chicken Drop
Daily - Coconuts Happy Hour
Friday - Lion's CLub BBQ
Sunday - BBQ at BC's
And for restaurants, Taste of Thailand, Antojitos San Telmo and Rasta Pasta on Caye Caulker. Of course, we've got a fishing trip with Capt Bicho as well!

The Reef is a great restaurant. Don't forget ladies night at Wet Willes on Wednesday. The Mayan buffet on Friday at Elvi's Kitchen. Also, Monday Night Football at the Pier Lounge.

Be sure to check out Casa Picasso for incredible dinner, drinks and atmosphere. Ali Baba's for fabulous mediterrean dishes (the pita bread is to die for). Stain Glass Pub for lunch or dinner - she is an amazing chef. Jade Garden for the best egg roll. Have a wondeful trip!!! mobunny cool

PS PLease tell Tippy and John at Taste of Thailand mobunny says HI! I am craving some curry....

cajun sounds like you got it covered . when are you fishing with capt bicho .???? we will be down to,where are you staying . how long?? tight lines to you and good fishing ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
....don't forget to bring yo best sense of humor. laugh

Gone fishing!!
OP Offline
Thanks for reminding us about Casa Picasso! Would be a crime not to go there. Capt Jeff, we'll be fishing on Nov 30th. We are staying at Corona del Mar again, this time until December 9th. As for the sense of humor, it's already packed in the carry-on!

laugh . Might bring some trail mix...I can't believe that the mini-pretzel bags are getting even smaller on Continental Airlines. PS. think I'll suggest coin operated restrooms...they will obviously reward me for thinking their way. wink

Gone fishing!!
stay at B C's long enough on Sunday to join the mass exodus via floatilla to the Palapa Bar smile

Jim
...shameless, Jim.

Gone fishing!!
J
J
Hey Bill, the mini-pretzels might come in a smaller bag, but compared to a couple of other airlines i've been on lately, that was a meal. As to the poster, try the Reef, the Coconut Conch was as good as anything we had on the island. At lunch time watch for the little kids in school uniforms to line up at one of the "tough-shed" diners, you will find the best food in a hurry. Shirleys, down at the foodcourt was great, two adults sharing a meal that costs $2.50, no not BZ. US. Yes, ask first. See it all, you would hate to go that far and be too lazy to see the outer reaches.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 278 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.