Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#94341 - 12/08/04 12:02 PM govikes ,steve ,capt jeff nov.. real deal photos
captjeff Offline
here .is the govikes photos ,and cha ,cha ,steve from the coconet cafe. note govikes floozy bikini ,she got fishingsanpedro.com crew to give her individual attention .me and steve got no help . they just where all over the laddies they just loved all the screams from gail, govikes buddy from minnesota , as they caught all the big mutton snapper and trigger fish .. gail and govikes loved the day. see there faces in the water at shark and ray alley . they where in the water with bicho jr.our mate and snorkel buddy. he has his pet sharks and rays that know him he feeds them regularly and they are his friends.the big parrot fish we caught we thru back . we only keep the big fish .and we only kept the fish we could eat..see steve and govikes with there happy happy ,face so much in [like] ... this was was a living the dream day big time ....

Living The Dream Every Day!

#94342 - 12/08/04 08:37 PM Re: govikes ,steve ,capt jeff nov.. real deal photos
FishingSanPedro Offline
You will also notice that there are no pictures of me with fish. They seemed to like govikes flooze bikini also. FYI I actually did catch some fish.
fishingsanpedro@snet.net to book your fishing trips.

#94343 - 12/08/04 10:04 PM Re: govikes ,steve ,capt jeff nov.. real deal photos
Gail13 Offline
Capt Jeff: You sure know how to throw a fishing day! It was truly *****! In fact, my whole trip was excellent and highly contagious. I met so many charming people in San Pedro, ate fabulous food, snorkeling, fishing - it was a nine day party.

Haven't stopped bragging about it yet so I'm coming back in Feb with my hubby Don to celebrate our 20th anniversary and also his retirement. If he asks how big was the barracuda I caught, tell him at least 3 feet.

Also, he thinks govikes bikini should be even floozier.

#94344 - 12/08/04 11:23 PM Re: govikes ,steve ,capt jeff nov.. real deal photos
Windjammer Offline
Floozy Susie, like the new suit & new body. I'll happily loan you a really floozy bikini a friend brought me from Venezuela as she says "you americans cover up too much of your butt!" It wasn't the bottom & butt part I was worried about but the two tiny triangles for holding up whats on top! shocked wink Us floozies have to stick together girl. Gail when in Feb are you taking hubby? I may be there for my bd. cool

#94345 - 12/09/04 10:22 AM Re: govikes ,steve ,capt jeff nov.. real deal photos
Gail13 Offline
Windjammer - not sure of Feb dates yet - still checking fares. They make you pay lots to get out of MN in the winter cuz they can. I think being there over valentine's day would be fitting. When's your bd?

#94346 - 12/09/04 10:44 AM Re: govikes ,steve ,capt jeff nov.. real deal photos
Windjammer Offline
BD is Feb 17th, think I'm going 13-20 so will also be there for Valentine's day. smile

#94347 - 12/09/04 01:53 PM Re: govikes ,steve ,capt jeff nov.. real deal photos
govikes Offline
Whaaaaaaa...I wanna be there in Feb. Just as long as ya'll know that floozy bikinis will be required in Feb. wink

#94348 - 12/11/04 08:46 PM Re: govikes ,steve ,capt jeff nov.. real deal photos
FishingSanPedro Offline
govikes, I cant wait till Feb.

Windjammer make sure you bring the bikini.

Jeff, I bet Bicho Jr ignores us again.
fishingsanpedro@snet.net to book your fishing trips.

#94349 - 12/11/04 09:06 PM Re: govikes ,steve ,capt jeff nov.. real deal photos
Windjammer Offline
I'll bring the bikini for govikes! wink

#94350 - 12/12/04 12:37 PM Re: govikes ,steve ,capt jeff nov.. real deal photos
captjeff Offline
steve he will. gringo with bikini's get lots of help..me and you will have to do it ourselfs??????????? well you know what I mean.
Living The Dream Every Day!

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 43 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,633 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,706 Topics
461,226 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.