Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
N
OP Offline
N
I am making a trip to Belize in January and am wondering a few things. First, my buddy and I are wanting an authentic tribal tattoo done in the old way; bone tapping into skin. Is there such a lpace in Belize? We will be staying at Ramones Village. Also, where is the main hot nightspot for drinks, dancing, and of course, girls? Thanks

Natedog - The type of tatooing you are referring to is from the South Pacific. You would be better off having it done in Hawaii, Bali, Fiji or the likes. There are a few tattoo artists in Belize but the quality is somewhat lacking in my opinion.

Plenty of places to party but nothing wild like Cancun or South Beach. Jaguar's gets going on the weekend in San Pedro and Wet Willies on Wednesday nights but most places are pretty chill for the most part.

Go to Crazy Canucks on Monday's, Tuesday is Wet Willies, Wednesday is Big Daddy's and Jaguars any time of the week. BCs for BBQ on Sunday's. Fido's usually has live music or a show most evenings.

I'll be down there January 14th through the 23rd. Perhaps we can hook up for a Beliken or three.

S
S
You'll enjoy Ramon's.

Wed. night is a big night for us. Live rock n' roll at Fido's until 12am and Wet Willie's until 2:30am.

Thu. & Fri. night is fun at Jaguar's.

Sat. night is hype all over.

Big D's has gotten really thugish and not all that fun anymore. Jaguar's shuts down at 3am anyhow and by then hopefully you are set.

Porky's is a good spot to get started just a few blocks behind Ramon's.

Girl's (local and visitor's) can be met all over the island. More singles have been choosing Belize as their vacations spot, recently, including some celebs.

The Rehab Lounge offers a strategic vantange point to check out "who" is in town.

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
A
A
Hey Newton,

Where exactly is Porky's? Have Not a clue where that is.

Don't forget the Hammock House at the cut on Fridays and Sundays!

Can't find my plane...
A
A
We stayed at Ramon's last year and enjoyed it very much. Reading your post I hope you did your research. San Pedro is not a wild and crazy place when compared to other resort areas that cater to the single party animal. Oh, you will find plenty to do but you may have to look a little harder.

N
OP Offline
N
Thanks for the wealth of information! I am also curious if there are any "secrets" that only the locals know. Ideas?

secrets on an internet board? laugh laugh laugh laugh

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
D
D
I have one but it is a secret....

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 154 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.