Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Still looking for a couple that would be interested in sharing Capt. Bicho for a day of fishing/Beach Bar-B-Que/snorkeling. We have him booked for January 20th. If interested contact me thru this board. Otherwise guess we'll have him all to ourselves again, which isn't all bad!
Coco

Coco
OP Offline
Guess we'll have Capt. Bicho and his son all to ourselves, with that wonderful BBQ!

Coco
H
H
Me and the wife will be there and might want to join you. What kind of fishing are you planing on doing do you know how much is would cost? Only 8 more days till we fly.....

hunter there you go a match.better then the pier,fishing , plus you will eat lots of yummy lobster, catch lots of fish and have your best day in sanpedro!!!!!!.. I will be down the 22 of jan and at be the bc bbq on the 23 of jan around 1pm after fishing with capt bicho on sun ... both of you tell me some big fish story's..go live the dream and enjoy your stay here .. ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
OP Offline
Hunter45~
Just sent you a reply by e-mail. Let me know if you received it.

Capt. Jeff~
We'll be talking to you soon and will for sure see you at BC's on Sunday and as you can tell by the size of the barracuda I caught last year, I don't have to tell stories! lol lol lol
See ya soon! Getting way excited!

Coco
coco loco lady ..you are right last year capt bicho got you ,one big mother cuda,, it was big ...this jan. see if can top that .tight lines and good fishing,hope the hunter45 joins you it will be a fun day for them as you well know !!!!!! . and very good value,as I was just on raddison cruise ship for a meeting and we stoped in key west the vp. of the cruise line charted a 28 foot fishing boat ,just a capt. and no mate the price was over $700 dollars more than double the price of sanpedro and a nasty guy yet .. live and learn but it was not my invite and went to be politically correct. wishing you all have a great trip.. see ya at the bc bbq on the 23 of jan..here's to living the dreram together..

Living The Dream Every Day!
H
H
I did get your email and I sent one back to you. Only 7 more days and I can't wait.

OP Offline
Capt. Jeff~
I will tell Bicho that I have to top my record from last year or I'll be harrassed by you! lol
Hunter is joining us. Thanks
Coco

Coco

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 291 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.