Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
I am sitting here at my computer with the room swaying with jet lag as I haven't been to sleep for the last 30 hours (3 planes home - and I can never sleep on a plane!) but just had to get on the message board and say what a fantastic holiday we've just had! It was the best holiday ever! -

Snorkelling with Nurse Sharks and Sting Rays, Fishing and Barbecueing our catch on the beach with Capt. Bicho and his son, Watching loggerhead turtles and Manatees, Chicken Drop at Piers Lounge (Steve at Coconet - I won't forgive you for telling me you drop the chicken from the 3rd floor!), Breakfast's at Estel's, Taking our catch around to Papi's and him cooking our snapper in garlic and wine, Falling into the sea with my passports in my hand and only thinking of them so all anybody saw was an arm in the air saving them as I went under, fully clothed (what a laugh!), Wild Seahorse watching, crocodiles, iguanas, Pina Coladas at Captain Morgan's, Kayaking at Ramon's Village, Climbing Ancient Mayan Ruins in the blazing sun and not being able to walk properly for 3 days afterwards as I'd used muscles I didn't know I'd got(!), Feeling like James Bond as we sped round the mangroves in the boat, Walking down the middle of middle street after a cloud burst trying not to slip on the white sandy mud, The line of happy children queing to see Santa as he gave them an apple and a little book, Crab in garlic butter at Caramba's, lazing on our balcony waving at the passing golf carts with our belikins in our hands, Coconut Chicken curry at Jambel's Jerk Pit, Grilled lobster feasts, splashing through rain puddles in golf carts, happy Belizean children laughing and playing with their bikes they had been given for Christmas, fantastic rainbows, my husband being zapped by an electric ray (mustn't laugh!), beautiful sunsets on the end of patajo's jetty or on the hand pulled ferry, a belikin at Butch's bar then home to our little beach house then to end it all, as it had started that awesome flight from San Pedro to Belize City - and a million and one more things that at the moment, as my head is spinning, I can't recall but I will live it all again as my head hits the pillow at any moment.

We will be back and thank you to everybody who gave us such good advice from the message board and for everybody on AC for making us so welcome!

this sounds like it will be a best seller post..talk about living the dream.. tell me more..

Living The Dream Every Day!
When you get a little time, a trip report would be nice. And post some pictures. Sounds like you enjoyed your vacation in the sun. Memories for a lifetime.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
Oh, boy!!! I think I see a good story coming. Tell more, please. I'd like to know where you saw the seahorses.

Sounds like you had a great time.

D
D
C from UK, your account is inspiring. I hope I have a quarter as much fun as you seem to have had. I'll be there in T minus none days!!!

And I concur, tell us more!

I wanna know about the horsies too! In all my years coming to AC, I've never seen even one. Next trip down will be with my one & only granddaughter who is dying (not literally) to see one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
I want to hear all about Brianna's Beach house please!

I
I
You have made the waiting for our trip to San Pedro all the harder to take. Especially because it has been snowing here all day. I wish you happy memories always and I truly hope to hear more about the trip after you take a little nap!

That was the greatest report! Please, please give us more detail! Some of us are having AC withdrawals and need a fix! Tell us more about falling into the sea laugh !

Just magical your vacation. Thanks for posting, it has been a very long time since, someone has posted a really glowing report on their trip, much appreciated.

Dare To Deviate
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 238 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.