Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#95862 - 01/15/05 04:05 PM pictures
Cold in MT Offline
Yesterday I looked at a sight that had a great link to pictures of Belize. I can't remember which thread I was on or who took the pictures. There were over 200. Can someone let me know where to find them?

Thanks. I wanted to show my husband so he could see what he has to look forward to in March.

#95863 - 01/15/05 04:06 PM Re: pictures
Cold in MT Offline
Someone had posted them on the message board. Sorry, I just figured out that might be important information.

#95864 - 01/15/05 05:18 PM Re: pictures
Richard Chambers Offline
Just go to the "Photographs" link at the top of this page.Click on the "Large Photos for wallpaper" link.

#95865 - 01/15/05 05:26 PM Re: pictures
klcman Offline
Richard is rght, there are tons of photos there. Guaranteed to whet his appetite.

Me thinks, however, the OP was referring to a link in another thread where a visitor had posted his/her pics to a website. Lots of these, be hard to narrow it down.

Cold, maybe if you described a couple of them that were, in your eyes, unique, we might be able to zero in.

Another thought, check your web viewing history. Most likely you can find it there. Good luck.

#95866 - 01/15/05 07:59 PM Re: pictures
PATLAF Offline
I have quite a few photos posted @ http://community.webshots.com/user/lafram100

#95867 - 01/15/05 08:15 PM Re: pictures
Bobber Offline
Just go to webshots community, and do a search on Belize, or specifically on Ambergris Caye, or A.C. and I have no doubt you will find enough to wear out your computer display.

#95868 - 01/15/05 08:47 PM Re: pictures
northern_lights Offline
WE read that you will be in San Pedro in March. My wife and I will be there from March 19th to the 30th.We are staying at Coral Bay Villas. When in March will you be there? Maybe we could have a rum and discuss how much we hate cold weather. Anyone else there in March?

#95869 - 01/15/05 09:39 PM Re: pictures
Island Mom Offline
Dear Patlaf, Thank you so much for sharing your photos. They made me long for our 60 sleeps before our trip to Amergris Caye. Thank you!

#95870 - 01/15/05 10:02 PM Re: pictures
john robertsdenver Offline
Cold check the postings for capt Ron. on this sight. there are quite a few pis there and it is poss. you saw the pics there....john in denver

#95871 - 01/15/05 11:55 PM Re: pictures
lakegirl Offline
Northern Lights and Cold, we will be there from March 17th until the 25th and :p we would love to complain about the cols and have a Rum or two!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (Marty, lomckenna, Pokey), 34 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,032 Topics
462,234 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.