Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#96078 - 01/19/05 11:05 AM jan 23 bbq at b/c's who is going .
captjeff Offline
well fishing and what have you party fun ,fans I am going down ,god be willing sat jan 22 and on the 23 of jan sunday after fishing with capt bicho .I will be at the famous bbq at b'c 's on the beach... who is going to give me a big hug ????.. I will be there around 1 pm ..getting ready again to live the dream big time ..
Living The Dream Every Day!

#96079 - 01/19/05 02:50 PM Re: jan 23 bbq at b/c's who is going .
Wayne-o Offline
We will be at b'c's as well,this time we are bringing 2 newbies to live the dream! I will introduce you but it will be just you and me fishing as they do not fish--thier lose.

#96080 - 01/19/05 03:11 PM Re: jan 23 bbq at b/c's who is going .
captjeff Offline
we will try to hook up with you and go fishing one day have capt bicho booked most of the week if not capt bicho ,his son nesta also a great fishing guide like father like son .....you have my cell 600 9650 ..see ya sun

#96081 - 01/19/05 03:21 PM Re: jan 23 bbq at b/c's who is going .
Wayne-o Offline
if you have any openings at all with Bicho,let me know what day. Since it is just me I can go along with someone else if they don't mind. Maybe another giant grouper will come our way again this year??

#96082 - 01/19/05 03:23 PM Re: jan 23 bbq at b/c's who is going .
Wayne-o Offline
It is SNOWING can not wait till Fri.

#96083 - 01/20/05 01:50 AM Re: jan 23 bbq at b/c's who is going .
skullyboy Offline
about 6 more hours. can't wait. Jeff' looks like we'll be in town about the same time. At Caribe Island. Maybe try to hook up for a beer. I would like some of your advice.

#96084 - 01/20/05 10:32 AM Re: jan 23 bbq at b/c's who is going .
Mona Lisa Offline
Look forward to meeting all you! 4 of us from Chicago, where it is snowing and snowing and snowing. With the shut down I'm hoping the airport will be up and running fine! cool

See you at BC's... think we'll be able to catch a view of the playoffs there??

#96085 - 01/20/05 10:48 AM Re: jan 23 bbq at b/c's who is going .
captjeff Offline
skully call me 6009650 we will meet .mona lisa see ya on the 23 of jan ..

#96086 - 01/20/05 10:17 PM Re: jan 23 bbq at b/c's who is going .
Travelingal Offline
I had THE most wonderful time on AMBERGRIS CAYE. What a week! My first time to the area, Ambergris caye. My brother has four lots on the south end of the island, the seawall is finally in, the dock coming in a couple weeks. He was there to check on the property and get building going, and he and his wife invited me to come.
This was the most relaxing time I have ever had on a vacation. We have our own condo in Maui,Hawaii, and we go there often, but Ambergris was just well, something out of a novel. Snorkeled at Ho-Chan, and swam with sharks and rays, and no, I was not scared. These 6-8 footers do not have teeth, and they are So soft!
We stayed at the PARADISE VILLAS, an average condo complex, nice pool, oceanfront, met some wonderful people staying there. HAve never been to a place where golf carts or bicycles are the main mode of transportation, it was really fun. the local people really nice and friendly, the food-Cheap and FABulous! what can I say? the weather was p-e-r-f-e-c-t, and every morning we would turn on the weather channel to see the "lovely" weather my brother was missing in MAMMOTH LAKES, where he works.(19 feet of snow from Xmas time til Jan 10!) We were there from Jan 5-12.
Fido's-Fun reggae and rock n roll, and good eats!
BC's BBQ on SUNDAY! TO die for!
(I had the seafood mix, OMG! Yummy!)
Caramba-Our "expensive" dinner-a whoopin $19.00 U.S. for double lobster tail. though not huge, they were yummy with garlic butter, rice n beans, salad, and complimentary cerviche & chips.

ELVIE'S- PRETTY DECENT FOOD, THEIR CALAMARI was awful, but everything else good.

Lunch at Captain Morgan's-nothing great, just ok.
(Look I KNOW they filmed Temptation Island here, but the units are just average, clean, but average in US terms, and the resort too far away from everything. Don't think I would want to stay here)
Ramone's-breakfast, once., ok, again, nothing great just ok.
Lots of local mom n pop places- THOSe were the scrumptious eats!we LOVED them!
Wet Willy's-now HERE is a kick back place where you get a cheap breakfast, stupendous view, and a little waitress who was so sweet! great breakfast here, even ordered potatoes with it & it wasn't on the menu, and no charge.(breakfast $4.00 US)
The only thing I would change on my next trip is - bring my own cereals,chips, and snacks. The three larger groceries on the caye can break you in a couple days, NO LIE.
Other than that I LOVE it here. and am going back in a couple months!
WHITE sand...so soft....palms....warm water...not a lot of people....THAT was heaven wink
And remember, wherever you are BE THERE.

#96087 - 01/24/05 12:13 AM Re: jan 23 bbq at b/c's who is going .
bongeo Offline
Hi all, I've read alot about this BBQ, 6 of us will be in AC on the 25th, What is the BBQ all about? Thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 52 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,635 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,718 Topics
461,262 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.