Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
I was just in SP this past weekend and stopped by the sales office at The Phoenix... WOW! Hadn't seen anything like it in SP. Should be pretty cool when the construction is finished. I would LOVE to own one! Anyone willing to sponsor me in my condo fundraising venture can sign up here... wink

Ditto for me, my eye has been on this place for a while! What do you think travelqueen, shall we fundraise together and set up a golf-cart wash or lemonade/panty ripper stand??? smile

LOLOLOL! That's hilarious... and a great idea! Don't be surprised if you see me in front of their sales office, during your next visit, in a bikini washing golf carts/taxi's and manning a drink stand! LOLOLOL

Gwen, I've already got our unit picked out! wink

It's a deal, tq, I'll pack my bikini and head for the airport! Do you think this job requires heels? LOL smile

Heels! Novel idea! LOL!

Now, do we want the 2nd floor or the 3rd...? wink

Beware, the square footage quoted includes the deck/patio. If you're looking for a good buy, check Chris Barenfanger's new condo's about 200 yards north of the cut. A great investment. A lot less money. Approximately $100,000 less for a 1 bedroom condo. If that bridge ever happens it will be a tremendous deal. smile

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Have you checked out the website for the Phoenix? I haven't seen anything like it, in San Pedro. Talk about "Paradise"!

I'm sure there are other good deals/great deals/better deals. This place just really appealed to me is all.

Thanks for the info.

S
S
Originally posted by LOANSUM:
Beware, the square footage quoted includes the deck/patio. If you're looking for a good buy, check Chris Barenfanger's new condo's about 200 yards north of the cut. A great investment. A lot less money. Approximately $100,000 less for a 1 bedroom condo. If that bridge ever happens it will be a tremendous deal. smile
Actually, if you look at their site, square footages are clearly stated in both "interior square feet" and "total square feet" right beside one another. Nice site.

tq, 2nd, 3rd floor or roof works for me, lol! see you soon with sponges and drinks ready! oh, we should probably buy those grippy things for the bottoms of our heels, we wouldn't want to injure ourselves before we get our new pad!

"Grippy things", another great idea, yet again! LOL!

Gwen, I'm thinking we'll be in our new condo in no time!!!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 343 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.