Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#96632 01/27/05 11:48 AM
M
MIBAC Offline OP
OP Offline
M
We are staying close to town and are planning a day trip North and one South as far as we can go.
Any suggestions on stops going either way. We are sure to get real thirsty along the way!!! We have a gas cart. Be there Feb 5th to the 12th

C
C
Every place with a Belikin sign? Be careful though, DUI is enforced in SP, complete with roadblocks.

S
S
Get Tulu to take you bar hopping in his boat. Great fun!!!

E
E
DUI? ROAD BLOCKS? ....... What is SP coming to? Many moons ago, some friends and I were visiting another friend that lived there and we had gone to get a loaf of bread for dinner. We spent way too much time at BC'S and when we left to return home with the bread (Charlene gave us the bread as the bakery had closed by then) We encountered a "Road Block" just as you are leaving BCs. We had six "roadies" in the cart as we had all of 1/2 mile to get home, all line up real neat in the drink holders. The officer asked " do you have a drivers ticket"? I replied "sure" " whats in the cups" he asked, "booze" I replied. "Where are you going"? "we are going to get bread","You have bread in the basket". "Then we are going to get a drink", "You have six drinks in the cart" "Oh, you want one"? "No, I want one for me and one for my partner". "Then we won't have enough to get home on"."Then return to BCs and get two more". "OK, but are you going to want two more when we come back"? "Maybe" "how long are you going to be here", "til you get back"!!!

I SWEAR !

G
G
Ernie, i absolutely fell off my chair laughing while reading that. And i absolutely believe every word of it. laugh laugh

E
E
One more little interesting tale. Our yard man knocked on the door one afternoon about 5:00pm. Someone had recruited his bike and he wanted me to take him to the police station as the constable had recovered it. Well, 5:00pm is happy hour for me. I looked around the condo for something to mix a carry out in. All I could find was a almost empty mayonaise jar (one of thoes big ones) so I emptyed the remaining greenstuff in it, washed it out and put about a pint of VO and some ice in it. Off we went. It had rained that afternoon and the roads were a mess. Mud splashing all over me and my rider, spilt most of the VO and what was left had mud,sand and who knows what else in it. Had to stop at BC's and get a refill. My rider said he would walk the rest of the way and retrive his wheels. A short time later I received a call from my yard guy (I'm still at BCs) that the constable wanted me to vouch for him in order to get his bike. I had Ernie wash out the jar and refill it with my favorite libation and off I went. I did wash my face before I left BCs but still had mud on the rest of me. I arrived at the police station in grand style,jumped out of the cart and fell face first into a mud hole that would swallow a cadillac! Unfazed, I righted my self, retrived my mayonaise jar and strolled in to see the constable. The corporal took one look at me and ask how I got there. My responce was "I took the A Train". "Have you been drinking"? "Yep" "Do you know it's illegal to drink and drive"? "I told you, I took the A TRAIN" "Where is this train"? "Right outside". He started to look outside, stopped, turned to me and said "I think you have had enough to drink, if there is a train out there, I don't want to fill out all the paper work , take this jar of stuff and that damn bike and get out of my office"

Swear !

LOL, more Ernie, more . . .

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

S
S
I wanna live in your world for five minutes!! This is too much!! keep em comin LOL!!!

I simply can not believe this. Ernie is supporting drinking (from a mayonaise jar, of all things) and driving?! Boy, that's got to go over big around the ol' trailer park, huh EB? :p

I certainly hope you made an ashtray out of the jar when you were finished. I'd buy it as a souvenier! wink

* I Go Pogo *
Stop at Crazy Canucks, especially on Monday nights. You'll have a blast.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 294 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.