Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#97033 02/06/05 05:46 PM
S
OP Offline
S
We are ready to go.... been reading these posts and getting more and more excited. But I have some final questions:

Malaria pills: they are not necessary are they? We are staying only in AC, but plan to do the zip line and cave tubing trip so we will be in the jungle. I took them in India and hate them, but will take them again if it is recommended. It seems like most of you do not, but I thought I'd ask.

Pica Pica: ??? They are in the water? I have read we should bring something called Sea Safe, and take Vitamin B1? Any more info would be great. Again, not so worried, but thought I'd ask.

Zip Line Trip: It seems amazing but since it is new I have not been able to find out that much abut it. Do you pull yourself along, or 'slide' down between each post? Do you HAVE to rappel at the end to get down?

Cave Tubing: I have read about a few sites.... seems like the most popular is next to Jaguar Paw.... would you recommend this one? And will river creatures bite you in the butt????

Thanks everyone!

Sophie

#97034 02/06/05 06:05 PM
1) No.

2) No.

3) Don' know cause I ain' bin. You go and tell us. laugh

4) Yes, and yes. I laughed my butt off at the one woman in our group who was scared of having fish bite her on the butt when some little, bitty, teeny things actually did. I got them to nip at my fingertips, but that was the best I could do. I think my butt scared them. Plus I wore a suit. That seemed to help;)

You go on now. Tell Jet hi at BZE.

* I Go Pogo *

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.