Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#97620 - 02/15/05 02:34 PM Brianna's Beach House
Nolita Offline
Has anyone ever stayed there? How is the beach, how is the house. Did you like it? What other places to stay in Ambergris would you recommend for two singles with one adult child and one young child that loves scuba diving?

#97621 - 02/15/05 03:27 PM Re: Brianna's Beach House
Marie Offline
Hi Nolita,

I've never stayed there, but walked past it many times. It seems a nice and tidy place. It faces the water, but there really is not much of a beach. If you would stroll North near the split, you'd find more of a beach, but short of basking in the sun, there isn't much of a swimming place. Basking is good.

Re diving, I'm fond of Bottomtime. That's where the dive instructor who trained us is, and when he's busy, we go with the other folks there. I think they are very professional and very nice. Their email is Bottomtime@BTL.net.

#97622 - 02/15/05 04:22 PM Re: Brianna's Beach House
Nolita Offline
Marie ... thanks!

#97623 - 02/15/05 04:31 PM Re: Brianna's Beach House
Bobber Offline
Nolita, use the search function at the top of the page and search on Brianna's. C from UK seems to speak highly of the place and gives some pretty good descriptions.
Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt

#97624 - 02/15/05 08:30 PM Re: Brianna's Beach House
dexte@ Offline
I have stayed there and love the place....Very close to town but far enough away to be quiet at night...clean, everything works, nice area, good bar 50 feet away, wet willies 1/4 mile down the beach, the cut 1/2 mile north and the bakery just around the corner yummmmmy...there is even a woman that comes by every night with fresh banana bread for sale....and she will sing a song for you, I love just sitting on the front porch with a cold one....and watching folks go by

#97625 - 02/16/05 04:31 AM Re: Brianna's Beach House
C from UK Offline
Nolita - Yes, we stayed there just over a month ago. I did a report on it - click on the search for 'Just returned from Brianna's Beach House' but if there's anything else you need to know please don't hesitate to ask. Highly recommended! Enjoy! laugh laugh

#97626 - 02/16/05 09:55 AM Re: Brianna's Beach House
Nolita Offline
Hi Bobber ... thanks for the tip. I searched and I found loads of info.

dexte@ and CfromUK thanks to you too.

This is my first visit to Belize. I've been planning to go for years and never got around to it ... well now I'm doin' it. I gotta say this message board and the people on it are wonderful. I can't wait to share stories when I return. 'Til then, I'll keep reading. smile smile

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (Marty), 46 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,636 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,728 Topics
461,283 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.