Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#97927 - 02/21/05 09:52 PM Dennis Wolfe & BC's
Tom Walsh Offline
Does anybody have Dennis Wolfes e-mail address. Im a musician that played with him back in January. I wrote a new song called Sunset Cruise that is very Island like. Has words like Lady Sharon (a catamaran) and BCS burrito in the song. I need to send it to him. We're recording it this week. I mailed Charlene at BC's 4 CD'd done in the states. Have never heard back from her. The Sax/Flute player plays with the 4 tops temptations, the guitar player has written and sold 3 songs to James Taylor. The Keyboard player on B-3 and Piano is working on so many major projects in Nashville to mention. Would appreciate any info?

Tom Walsh

#97928 - 02/22/05 02:10 AM Re: Dennis Wolfe & BC's
Ernie B Offline

Charlene checks her email about once a month. Belize time, ya know smile
Gun Control is Hitting Your Target.

#97929 - 02/22/05 06:59 AM Re: Dennis Wolfe & BC's
Tom Walsh Offline
Well Thanks a lot IMMISSING. Once I get this on CD (first of March) I'll ask your address and mail you one. I Like the immising. Reminds me of "Im on vacation and nobody knows me"
Tom Walsh

#97930 - 02/22/05 11:30 AM Re: Dennis Wolfe & BC's
mangoman Offline
I am a singer/musician from the Philadelphia area, we go by the name "The Mango Men", check out our site www.themangomen.com My name is Rob, I just spent the week of 2/7 at Corona Del Mar and played with Dennis several times during the week for fun. I also played on the Lady Sharon during the week - what a great week it was - We went for the Jerry Jeff Walker shows, and to see old friends. The last night we were there - Saturday, JJW came into Coconuts after his show. He played a little with Dennis, and then Dennis invited me up to sing/play the last song of the night. JJW paid me a really nice compliment after we were getting ready to leave. I am also trying my skill at writing these days as it is new territory for me. Best of luck with your songs/music.

#97931 - 02/25/05 11:10 AM Re: Dennis Wolfe & BC's
Tom Walsh Offline
Very Cool Mango Man! We cruised with captain Rodney the first week of Jerry Jeff. Wrote a song about. Drop me an e-mail an maybe we can exchange music.
Tom Walsh

#97932 - 02/26/05 02:02 PM Re: Dennis Wolfe & BC's
bzews Offline
Tom Walsh:
Dennis' local phone # is 011-501-226-3165. I would like to purchace 10 of your C.D. s. you can contact me by phone at 011-501-226-2292 or e-mail me at
lsbzews@yahoo.com. My name is Rodney Davis
Thank you

#97933 - 02/26/05 08:20 PM Re: Dennis Wolfe & BC's
Tom Walsh Offline
Hello Rodney! I will try to contact you monday or tuesday in bze 28th,29th. Im going to e-mail you now. Thanks
Tom Walsh

#97934 - 03/02/05 12:19 PM Re: Dennis Wolfe & BC's
weile Offline
Hey Tom,

You can contact me also for island music info.
E-mail form is on our website www.matagrandestudios.com

#97935 - 03/22/05 01:02 PM Re: Dennis Wolfe & BC's
allrightguy Offline
Mangoman Rob: Your performance on the Lady Sharon, at Coconuts with Dennis and elsewhere, added a lot to my enjoyment of our time in San Pedro in February. You are an outstanding musician and entertainer. I enjoyed my times picking and strumming with you on the porches of Paradise Villas. All Right Guy-Jay McDowell

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (Marty), 28 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,636 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,719 Topics
461,263 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.