Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Youuuu whoooiieeee � I'm back : )

After a long hiatus from the boards, I'm back at the keyboard with one du-zey of a question. Ready?

Just how difficult will it be for me to coordinate using my FF miles on Delta for a flight to Belize (should be getting my award certificate by the end of week)

With purchasing a ticket (hopefully on sale, and how long should I wait to see of they go on sale?) for that ever so adorable husband of mine

and and and � finding accommodations for mid-May, but can't do that until I know about the tickets. Aghhhhh

Is this something that a reasonable intelligent adult can accomplish, or should I go to a travel agent.

La de da de da daaaa �we're coming to SP again

laugh

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
I;ve been watching prices outta CLE for months ( for my g'daughter) and CO/DL haven't moved more than $25 up or down. But mebbe they will begin to fall soon - busy season dwindles.

Keep your eye on both of them abourt 45 days out cuz u can use that FF ticket on CO as well.

Regarding acco - youll be able to find something!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
OP Offline
ohhh ma gosh ... didn't even know that CO was a partner, only pay attention to NW cuz of flying home for visits. (goes to show I need to get out my magnifying glass to read that small print on the stuff they send me)

Thanks for the advice, hardest part will be the sitting on my hands and not clicking the "send" button until I see those $$ drop.(psst here's a little secret ... coming regardless, but if any CEO's are reading this, I deny ever writing it!)

:rolleyes:

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
A travel agent won't be able to help you with FF miles anyway.

I am coming down in less than two weeks and did book my flight with FF miles. It was more than a pain and most flights that were on sale were restricted. I finally got my dander up and called Corporate Office and through them I id get my flights, but it wasn't easy. The lady at Corportae actually put me through to someone in Texas! I am a New Englander, but she was very sweet and in the end with a bit more patience than I thought I had, she was able to get me my tickets. Be sure when you get the tickets - you check them carefully. To top off my experience they only sent me my husband's ticket- So I had to call back and go through most of the aggravation one more time. However, with what I read from this board I am really looking forward to this vacation. Will be at Banana Beach the 19th thry the 26th- Would love to meet some of the folks on this board.

OP Offline
Hi Barb,

Well then that makes the math a whole lot easier huh!

Dreamy,

Ok, hmm (mental note)... gots to remember to have patience, I can do that! I was raised in the NE, Maine to be exact, and would patiently wait for spring every MAY sometimes even it wouldn't show up until JUNE!

:rolleyes:

ME is a GREATTTTTTTTTTTTT place to live laugh

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
OP Offline
Hmmm ... is that Tony de Tiger up there?

Pass the milk please

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.