Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
OP Offline
K
I live on the west side of San Pedro AC right on the lagoon. After having lived through this disaster and truely beliving I would die and people I love would die, taught me whats really important in this life. It showed me how we worry about the most trivial little things. People in Belize have lost loved ones!!! My brother in law flew a 3 year old child out if San Pedro who wore a gerber baby food lid over her empty eye socket!!! Don't you understand, the survivers of Keith have been forever changed and many of you can only think about if it will interfere with your travel plans!!! Please, have some sensitivity!

thank you. very well put.

I will add, that folks with immediate travel plans to the island MUSt ask somewhere what to do about them, and we are trying to provide that service also.

God Bless you Kathryn and your loved ones.
You have been in our prayers. Let your healings begin. This forum is a window to each person's true soul. Thanks for sharing.

Dare To Deviate
Kathryn,
Thank you for the reminder of what's truly important. We need perspective adjustments now and then. Your story is heartwrenching....
Debbie

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Kathryn I am looking for Helen Haylock and her 6 children. She lived in a white frame house right on the lagoon. It was kitty corner from a large power unit. Do you know her or know anyone who has seen her. Her children ranged in age from a 3 yr. old girl to 15 yr. old girl. Any info would be appreciated. email [email protected]

K
OP Offline
K
No I'm sorry I don't know Helen and her family but I'm sure they are all right. Wish I could be of more help. Good luck!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 334 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.