Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
OP Offline
B
Cleveland to Belize City just jumped $120 this morning. I am sure its the fuel prices that drove the increase. there is no relief in sight for the summer, so you better get them soon. We were lucky and found $640 from the DELTA website out of Akron/Canton. Travelocity and Orbitz were well over $700.

I's have such a frown "IF"
I hadn't gotten ours just last week ....

laugh

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
I leave from Albany, NY in 8 days. I bought my tickets three months in advance, and paid $468 each. I looked today, and saw that the same ticket(with a three month lead time) would cost $659. To paraphrase a piece of tradional Americana: "DOH!"

Dallas to BZE in Feb $650 ----today $702...(for July)AA mad mad

John
$884 from NY, take a side trip laugh

J
J
well i gotta say, you must check priceline and hotwire. from denver there is a limited number of flites so i simply checked on the flite and then went to hotwire to check flites and booked and what was a 600 plus dollar flite on american i got for 480 on hotwire. we only have 2 options out of denver, continental or american. so it makes it a no brainer and they never give you an overnite or red eye flite so it works well...john in denver

T
T
Hello all - I have never purchased on line tickets before but have been considering a trip to Belize via Cancun. From what I have read, it appears that online ticket purchases do not include a paper hard copy (without additional charges). Can anyone please advise if there is any problem clearing customs both in the US and Belize? How does this all work? Do you still have to confirm your return flights with the airline in advance? Just trying to get all the ducks in a row so don't want to have any unpleasant surprises. Thanks in advance for your reply.

J
J
Twocan, when you check in with your passports, and your printed receipt from the airline, (which you really don't even need now), they give you all the boarding passes you need to take care of you for going from canada to your final destination. Likewise, when you leave belize, they also print up all the needed boarding passes that you need to get you home ---no sweat... john in denver P.S. usually not a whole lot to confirm as far as flites go and customs is just like normal.

T
T
Thank you john robertsdenver - the flight we are considering is Seattle to Cancun via Denver. The timing is pretty tight - lands in Denver at 9:30 then departs for Cancun at 10:10. Does this seem do-able? The Airline is the same but it looks as though there is a plane change - at least the flight nubmers are different. Never been to Denver airport so not sure if we or our luggage would have time to make the connection. Thanks again for your reply and help.

J
J
Twocan, your luggage will be checked thru denver so you just have to 'make the plane' if you have a change. typically all airlines stay on the same concourse and they aren't very long, so you should not have a problem....it is a big airport but laid out well and easy to get from pt. A to pt. B. should be a fast walk, tight but ok..good luck john in denver when do you go?? i will be in san pedro on the 27th of apr. ps who is the airline??

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 314 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.