Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#99679 03/24/05 10:03 PM
OP Offline
anyone with info on corona del mar? I will be there april 20-24 and since am going alone am looking to meet new people to hang out with. I am giving myself this trip as a 40th birthday present(everyone i know is either working or didn't have the $$ to go. )also does anyone have any suggestions for day trips? thinking of snorkling and the ruins but not sure where and with what tour operators. any help will be greatly appreciated

K
K
Hi! Happy Birthday in advance (I turned 40 last year, so I can relate smile !

My Fiance and I stayed at Woody's (Corona Del Mar) last year, and found the staff (and prior guests that hung out there) very friendly! We plan on returning for some of our honeymoon this year...

As far as stuff away from Ambegris Caye (AC), I would recommend either a cave-tubing/zoo and/or Maya ruins day; we'd stayed in the jungle before AC and loved both.

I can recommend doing the snorkeling too; Belize water is warm, clear, and the fish life is abundant.

I don't have any particular operators to recommend for activities (I/we did diving vs. snorkeling, and the ruins/caves were all arranged by Jaguar Paw when we stayed there). However, this site and the boards are hopefully a good place to start... Good luck!

OP Offline
thanks for the ideas kim--counting down the days and can't wait!

OP Offline
2 1/2 weeks and anxiously counting down the days. thanks for the ideas from this messge board everyone. will add pics when i get back(can you believe my boss is loaning me his underwater digital camera-what a nice guy). cool

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 335 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.