Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
I took a look at the Jaguar Paw website and it seems like you can do a good 3 days worth of more thorough events for a lot less and pay $60 a nite at a nice place, Tubing all day $75 or half day $45, Zip Line Tour $55, 1/2 day Belize Zoo $30, Just seems like more for your money when you look at the cost of the daily flight over there for Lamani, then another day for tubing....any thoughts on this?

I think you have it figured out, but I'd re-think staying in BC and get out into the countryside.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Banana Bank or the Jungle Dome is close to Jaguar Paw and less expensive. But Jag Paw is very deluxe and nice. If you want to do several days worth of mainland activities, it pays to go there and stay for a few days than day tripping from SP.

C
C
I like the boat ride across the sea to the mainland, then up the jungle rivers into the countryside to jaguar paw. Its a full day tubing, lunching at the resort and seeing the zoo, an interesting drive through the countryside and then back to the crystal clear turquoise water on the way to the island. You get home by dark.

OP Offline
WOW thanks, I found a wonderful post on here where the person documented the whole trip and I think we may just rent a car and do the island for a few days...Any thing to worry about as far as venturing off on your own? What towns are best to stay out of for safety other than BC?

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 226 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.