Page 1 of 2 1 2
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Katherine, she does good work!!!!
and this is when she's playing!!!

//AmbergrisCaye.com/pages/town/article42.html

Great Work folks...god I miss AC...

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
You I love this story even more the second time around. The pictures just made it even better. Thanks Kathrine. Happy Holidays everybody.

Wow, very nicely done.

Good job Katherine and Marty ! !

Alright, Ms. C

Since no one else will ask - what about that guy with the cute dimples? whats the skinny on that - lol - I can't help but ask since you tell such good tales. Did you steal him from his date on Thanksgiving or is my mind just in the gutter. Can you kiss and tell. LOL I also loved the story of you coming across the palapa bar and getting such strange greetings (ms. dios, its a woman). Reminded me of a twilight zone episode where after a blinding rain, the palapa bar seemed to appear out of nowhere (strange, huh - can you be sure there really was a palapa bar). Did you ever get an explanation as to their reaction to you. Oh well, inquiring minds and all...

S
S
I don't know what you do for a living but you write WAY better than most travel writers. Fantastic series, should be in Conde Nast or Islands, etc. Absolutely fabulous stories! They are "alive," a quality rarely found in travel journalism.

Susan Guberman-Garcia, Attorney at Law. Phone: 510-792-2639
Fax/Voicemail:: 510-405-2016 Email: [email protected]
Marty put all the pictures with the text. GREAT job. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Oh man, I want to go back. How did I ever leave?
frown frown frown frown frown

Congrats Ms. Coconuts & Marty too!! LOVED the final product! The photos made it more REAL, especially the beautiful fish! What an adventure!! I hope to be starting my count-down pretty soon! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! wink

Susangg, Thank you. Some travel journalists do a good job, others, i just want to wring their little necks! When they start complaining about the heat or the bugs, I just scream and start scratching out sentences. (unless it's a library book, where I make not so polite commentaries in the margins, in pencil, of course.)

SamHam, No stealing involved. They are only friends. I would meet someone on my LAST night in San Pedro. Geez, what luck! Anyway, we had a good time, but he lives up North where it is very cold and I, well, I live in Austin.
The whole palapa bar incident truly felt like a scene out of the Twlight Zone. I still don't understand it. But, it sure was funny.

There is a huge amount of peace, joy, beauty, and relaxation for anyone that vacations in San Pedro as a single traveler. You will absorb so much more of the serenity. Yet you never feel alone, due to all the people on Ambergris being so welcoming helpful and friendly. Great time to detach from home, family and friends, for a few days. Amazing how one can see hear and feel more without having to be concerned about others wishes, schedules, and preferences. So nice to roam, tour and eat/drink when you want.
Don't get me wrong, I also love to vacation in San Pedro with family too, just different.

Dare To Deviate
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.