Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
just got back from 7 great days I now go about once a month love it. tried aqua marina suites loved it nice set up ,bed room , living room small kitchen ,large refrig ,had room 307 large veranda wrap around ,ocean front great real cool air cond .fans the cleanest place I have been to in san pedro ,some one is always cleaning looks new ,small pool and bar . right on beach staff real nice ,center of town .I tried all the restuarnts in town one better then the next outstanding vaule .everyone good not be nicer .reef fishing hooked with double e from the bord ,real cheap to fish here . we shared a boat caught tons of snapper ,some groupper ,jacks ,kept some for dinner gave the rest away to the needy people who had for dinner. people in san pedro are so nice loving sweet people ,will go back next month and may too may look for some land to build a house ???? thanks for the help from all any one want info om this hotel e mail me or on reef fishing give me a shout

Living The Dream Every Day!
captjeff,

Appreciate that post, I'm booked at the Aqua Marina suites next month, so I was pregnant with anticipation for a report on this locale prior to my trip. Looking to do some fishing as well. Who was your guide?

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
OP Offline
call beach o great reef guide about $170 . us for half a day 200 .full day inc soda ,water full day you can have a beach lunch great deal plus tip about 20 to 30 us .his home no# 011 501 6067036 call after 6pm he has all the tackel just bring sun screen ,if you want to stop to snorkel tell him to take you to a reef he will bring a small ladder bring or rent you own gear if you can not reach him call me 1 800 231 7447 at my work toll free ask for jeff also ask me about aqua marina I will try to help also what dates are you going ?????

S
S
Captjeff: specially chose 307 during December trip and in 307 for 2 weeks in February. Manager Roscio and hubby Gil were our witnesses at our elopement/wedding at end of Amigos Del Mar pier. Nice nice place...

captjeff, the music blaring from their bar was not disturbing?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

OP Offline
SEASHELL WE WENT TO THE BARTENDER NICE GUY DUANE ,TOLD HIM IT IS OUR VACATION ,NOT HIS AND TO KEEP IT LOW ,HE DID ALL WEEK ,HE LIKES LOUD MUSIC HE HAD NO IDEA IT WAS A LITTLE LOUD .??? HE WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO BE NICE GAVE HIM A GOOD TIP ,THE STAFF COULD NOT BE BETTER I think he plays the music loud to get people from the beach ,to come in for a drink ,to drum up new people ????

The music would have to be very loud to overcome the hearing loss I've suffered through many years of high volume rock and roll, all the muds seem to be wordled anyway.

OP Offline
dogmatic ????when are you going to san pedro what dates ???

4/15 - 4/22

E
E
Dogmatic--that eye freaks me out.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.