Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#97413 02/12/05 02:33 PM
OP Offline
[Linked Image]
two of the boats hunting for live sardines on a beautiful january morning.

[Linked Image]
here is a beautiful parrot fish caught on the shallow reef. it went back into the ocean as we like to view them with a snorkel mask and not eat them.

[Linked Image]
Here is coco ladys huge mother cuda. it started eating all our snapper and fish and we put on a whole sardine with wire leader then, bam! twenty minutes into a fight we landed this monster.

[Linked Image]
Bicho jr, our mate and snorkel buddy. he is always smiling and a joy to be with.

[Linked Image]
here is part of our lobster and fish bbq beach feast. getting ready to be served our living the dream lunch.

[Linked Image]
two of the fishing san pedro reef boats making a stop to crank up the famous beach feast. a fishingsanpedro.com tradition. after the meal you are stuffed and almost ready for a nap.

[Linked Image]
here is a cuda being fileted to feed a family of 10 hungry mouths in san pedro. you can see a snapper that was eaten off our line it got greedy and stayed around, then we caught it.

[Linked Image]

a trigger fish with a sharp beak. we caught one after the other action packed fishing was the order of the day.

Living The Dream Every Day!
OP Offline
here is us coco lady, marla, and glen having a wonderful day out with capt. bicho and his son bicho jr of fishingsanpedro.com fame a great guide we both love the team ... she asked me to post the photos and for her ,and share some of there comments.. they where e mailed to me last week .. she said capt jeff we caught lots of snapper, trigger fish, grouper, and big cudas .We had a action packed day. This was one of our best days there and our second time fishing with capt. bicho. We went last year. The bbq beach feast was great lobster, fresh fish filet, home made cole slaw, potato's with a secret sauce, fresh tortillas, and so much more ...,after the meal and some snorkel stops with jr, he was our mate and snorkel buddy he jumped in to accompany us he showed us the underwater reef world what a nice boy we know he is part fish...... we called it a day as we where very beat from sun and fun and to much food .. it was nap time, just a truly wonderful day in paradise.. and we got to live the dream big time..

Capt Jeff, thank you for the fabulous pictures! Only 11 more days till I am there! I have been searching and searching for pictures! If anyone has any to share, that would be awesome. Thank you everyone, for all the goodies on this board! cool

Thanks to coco lady!! Sorry, I am a little slow sometimes. Nice catch! shocked

BBQ aluminum foil...my favorite!!!!!

Gone fishing!!
OP Offline
bill the aluminum foil in sanpedro in january is very special ,it tastes like chicken .

Oh it hurts me to see the Parrot and Trigger fish out of water.

Dare To Deviate
OP Offline
the fish went back home not to worry.

M
M
Great pictures.
I showed them to my wife who doesn't fish. And she said that she would like to catch a baracuda and eat it. Maybe I'll be able to get her to go fishing with me when we are in AC in April.

Mark

OP Offline
markhnh do a combo pkg..thats action packed reef fishing ,snorkel stops , a delicious bbq beach feast lunch.a great day out together capt bicho will spoil you both and it will be your best day there..they do it all, expert instruction a crew of two to pamper you like a king and queen and at a price thats a real deal ...go live the dream and enjoy..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.