Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
Okay gang. What a trip. I love you guys!!! Quite a few boarders still down there, but I'm happy to be back and shoveling my driveway this morning so Mrs. Otter could get to work.

2.9 - got in, drank at BCs, lunch at Elvi's -- dinner at Rojo's -- the boarder trip to Rojo's was cancelled and we didn't get word -- no problem! met up with some of the JJWalker clan, they invited us to be part of their private party and enjoyed a fabulous 9 course meal with some of the best lobster and humus I've ever had -- incredible.

2.10 -- great breakfast at Lilly's -- took out a waverunner and made it all the way to the South part of the island -- got stuck in some shallows trying to get too close to some mangroves which proved interesting -- made it back okay after getting the evil eye from Mrs. Otter a few times. Met-up at BCs and finally met-up with a great deal of boarders and a contingent of the British Military (herein referred to at the BM smile -- good guys, but I'm never taking Mary to England. It's obvious the British love her as evidenced by Peter taking a liking to her backrubs -- good news is I pimped-out a backrub for a free pizza at Pedro's

2.11 - BBQ at BC's, always wonderful, met-up with some more boarders and just laid-out for a while -- Poker Night at Pedro's -- boarder heaven -- Jager, Jager and more Jager. BCs was hoppin

2.12 -- Mrs. Otter had to go home -- boo! But, not before breakfast at Estelle's -- yum! Partee Boat time with klcman, islenutt, Spurs, the Tacos, Axeman, KathyA, and of course Ernie. What a great time at Caye Caulker -- we talked about Tiger Wolfe (don't ask) and had the most relaxing time I've ever enjoyed on a vacation -- ever. Was supposed to head down to BB to meet up for dinner and didn't make it (sorry klcman), but enjoyed a quite dinner in town and bought a VDay gift for Mrs. Otter intown before taking off Tuesday.

2.13 -- sunrise with coffee and cinnamon roll in hand from Ruby's -- ahh, last breaths of heaven before coming back to the gloom and cold of Ohio.

Quick trip, but oh so enjoyable. Some pics below -- not fabulous, but still shows we had a pretty good time.

http://travel.webshots.com/slideshow/557640088OoILok

Thanks everyone, you were all so pleasant, oh so much fun -- met the following (hope I don't forget someone):

Pedro1
tacogirl and tacoboy
immissing (Ernie)
islenutt
KathyA
divingcowgirl (Spurs)
travelqueen
klcman
Marty
Axeman
Chloe
lawcucui
gailtor
silkpainter
SimonB
Reaper
Buzzbean
Sir Isaac Newton
Windjammer
HavinFun

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Great trip roport and pics, Otter - looks like you had a blast!!! Thanks for sharing!

P.S. Ain't that Spurs just a hoot!!!

It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Thanks Nova! But Mrs. Otter is a BLAST herself! It was a fun time!
Hey Otter, you trying to depress us now? I mean with that ticker going.....
sniff, sniff.......

Take the road less traveled
RMT Offline
Thanks Otter! Great to be able to put some faces to the names. That bunch looks like Trouble! I knew it!! Seriously glad you had a good time, looked like fun.
Rhonda smile
Ps. DCG aren't you a cutie!!! ( said in a total hetrosexual manner) laugh

Otter, it was very nice meeting you and hanging out. You and the Mrs. are great fun!! Hope our paths will cross again soon!

Thanks RMT! (taken in a totally hetrosexual manner also!)haha!

Take the road less traveled
sounds liks a blast!! thx for sharing and loved the pics!

pics are SO lovely and I was able to put face to some names (-:

Thanks.

Last edited by belizegial; 02/14/07 09:50 PM.
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Thanks, O needed some of that tropical air - now get out and finish that driveway, wifes doin ours. :-)

Otter, Nice report and pic's, However I have a problem with the "Partee Boat" photo's. Where the heck is the "party"? confused It looks more like a "Hangover" tour. sick Did Steve from No Rush forget to bring the drinks? shocked Please tell me that the photo's were taken at 6:00 in the morning and by the "return" voyage no one was sober enough to operate a camera. laugh KLC, I see your taking some pics, Show me the real Partee! whistle

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.