Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
james Offline OP
OP Offline
J
My wife and I stayed in in a cottage at Seaview 2 years ago for our honeymoon, but now it's $100 more per week (400+ I think). We want to stay near the water, in a clean place with hot/cold shower, kitchen with stove, fridge, etc, with a hammock outside, a full or queen size bed, and with a picture or two on the web I can look at. All for around $300/wk. That can't be too much to ask, can it? Any assistance would greatly be appreciated.

J
james Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I also forgot to mention that we'd probably be going in late August of this year. We also remember seeing a place called Chocolates when we were there last. Does anyone know about them?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
HI there James,
In August you should get pretty good prices, Chocolates is still here,that is Annie and Chocolate but if you can't get ahold of them, please try us, [email protected],
we are located behind De Real Macaw and have nice clean, spare, suites wit H/C private bathroom in each room.
Allie

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
HEY ALLIE THE GUY WANTS A KITCHEN CAN'T YOU READ!

J
james Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Easy now...all information I get is appreciated...I do want a kitchen though. I love going by that grocery store (Chan's I think) and picking up fresh eggs and fixins to make in the morning.

J
james Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Easy now...all information I get is appreciated...I do want a kitchen though. I love going by that grocery store (Chan's I think) and picking up fresh eggs and fixins to make in the morning.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
You could take a look at www.cayecaulkerrentals.com. There are some houses there to suit your budget - although not on the beach. See what you think.

Amanda

G
G
for 350 a week, Manfred at Seaview Hotel has a blue cottage behind his place--good breeze--very simple and local--4 burners on the counter, cold water, table and chairs plus beds--little fron porch and a nice shady dock to hang out on--good place for 1 week--2 is too many.

T
T
I just got back from Caye Caulker and rented a small cabana from Ignacio's Cabanas on the Southern side of the island. Where I stayed didn't have a kitchen but he does have 1 or 2 cabanas that do, no tv or a/c, for about $65/nt Belize. Hammock included. I don't think they have a website though unfortunately.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Check us out:

PEACH ON THE BEACH

No stove, but we do have a microwave, coffee maker & fridge....and a hammock on the porch.

We also have a restaurant 2 doors down!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 238 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day