Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
OP Offline
W
Well that was an interesting thread.....started by 'Jools'about Harry....and his philandering... diverted to 'times gone by'which was an understandable deviation by those posting to this thread. Times when White tourists didn't come crawling all the island trawling for Black boys. And then you have the ultimate SLEEZE tourist from Canada of all places [SEAHORSE in the jools thread "a lesson learnt"].......where I am from....and where many CC men met, married and sired children with. I also know of at least 4 Canadian women who married and/or had children with CC men and continue to live on the island. They went through a lot of tough times. And then there were those of us who never went back....as Allie alludes to. Well, we didn't go back because we were being used and treated without concern. Not so much in my situation. However,I saw enough of it over the years. THEY USED US!!!! Just as Jools stated.[Wish Willy was the WORST example of blatant disrespect for women]. Some of us gave up our life savings and our jobs to be with the men we loved. So to SEAHORSE.....I say.....you are an insensitive and likely even racist woman, who is very shallow and uses these men....like we are saying they use us. Well, we North Americans have our resources, and they often don't, so who comes out the best? Who can blame whom?? I am just offended by SEAHORSE.....who has gone down to CC and screwed around without remorse or regret, with a totally self-centered attitude. I am also a CANADIAN.....and I don't want to be associated with the likes of you. Too many of us Canadian woman have lost too much and gone through a lot of pain with our relationships with Belizean men. (Allie also is Canadian but she is smart and makes it work). So please do not give Canadian woman a bad name on that island. Many of us have held our heads up, broken our hearts, bore children, married and loved not only the men but the PEOPLE of Caye Caulker. Keep that in mind the next time you make posts that degrades Canadian women. Adios amiga

S
S
On another note, let's not forget the Foreigners that visit Bze and do what *Harry* is doing.

On a sad note, I had a family member who was a fisher man on CC for many years. He met a white woman who visited the Island. Long story short- She married my family member, gave him Aids. He died 3 years ago.
My family member was a quiet man that was true to his wife.
I guess the good will suffer for the bad.

[This message has been edited by state of mind (edited 07-24-2006).]

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day