BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#243558 07/24/07 11:18 PM
R
OP Offline
R
Never been to Belize before, but we just booked a trip for 1 week in December. My wife, my 17 year old son and myself for a week. My son and I are intermediate divers and my wife is a snorkler. Will be staying at Tree Tops. Any general comments, must dos, items to bring, (besides Buffett, JJ Walker and Marley music)? What is the best way to get to CC from Belize city? If flying, are there any luggage restrictions? Any help is appreciated.

C
Cookie
Cookie
C
I would fly, faster, easier and the plane will put whatever luggage you have..I never had a problem. You will have a wonderful time. Bring large ziplock bags to reseal any chips or snacks so they don't get soggy. Also good for wet bathing suits if packing some right before flight home. I'd say bug spray but I rarely use mine. Sunscreen as it is expensive as are disposable cameras. Pack light... a week you will only need a couple pairs of shorts each, underwear, tops, and a bathing suit or two. Flip flops... wear them from the airport... lots easier not having to take off and on shoes going thru security.

Check out local music...a couple good music shops on CC with local music.

#243602 07/25/07 12:55 PM
A
AlJ Offline
A
Leave Buffett and JJW at home. They've already got Marley. Jerry Jeff has a place on Ambergris Caye. If you've ever listened to Jim Morris, he got some music very appropriate to Caye Caulker.

We were in one restaurant there where we had to ask them to quit playing American pop and go back to local music. They finally agreed. I told the waiter that if we wanted music like at home we could have stayed at home.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day