Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
OP Offline
S
I found this on Yahoo and was not happy about its contents:

Life Adventures.Com

All I can say is that the writer should have done his homework before coming to Caye Caulker. We are NOT a resort island and have never professed ourselves as such. For that we have Ambergris Caye.

The mere fact that he booked his trip through Capricorn tells us that he is one of those people who needs his hands held; and someone to blame if things go wrong.

Anyway, read for yourselves and post your review of his review here.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
As you wrote, those guys had obviously not done their homework and the easy way out is to blame it on CC...
I love CC, hate air conditioning, enjoyed my meals of chicken with rice & beans bought on the street... and I dont do drugs...
As for CC being a third world destination... I dont even want to comment on that, I guess some people dont have the chance to travel much !... ;-)

D
D
We LOVE C.C. and the folks and culture. I'm glad they found A.C.& a/c. Caye Caulker is for SPECIAL people.
Cheers, Dan

B
B
I read the review and it sounds like the kind of place for my wife and I! We can't wait for February to come!!!!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
take the review with a grain of salt. After all, how much creedence can one give to a site that promotes Lee Harvey Oswald conspiracy books

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Yeah. I guse that is how this "guys" travel.."Oh I don't like this " " now can we get our refunds"?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Life is a adventure not a guided tour.They should have stayed home on the porch.

T
T
I read the link and had my jaw hanging open. This website promotes their "off the beaten path adventures" and " out of the way attractions" yet they do none of these things! In their San Diego report (a city I know well) they list the most common attractions that any tourist would go to. The Zoo, Sea World, the Wild Animal Park and Old Town. Woohoo, you wild things! Then they get to Belize and also want to run with the pack. They actually get to a place that has what they advertise, you know, off the beaten path?! No air conditioning, they whine, no shoes at a restaurant! Horrors! Quite honestly, people like them (and probably their readers) are the ones I try to avoid when on vacation, so who wants them on Caye Caulker anyway?

S
S
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...do we REALLY want everybody to know how nice and relaxing Caye Caulker is? I say "Delete this link!!" and leave the caye to those who appreciate it!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
at the end of the day, who cares. whether or not one likes caye caulker is, as with all places, a matter of taste.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 90 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day